Trickster in Starro Central City

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Infinite Onefunk, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Infinite Onefunk Active Player

i only found him once on helipad. where else does he spawn?
  2. Balton hero Committed Player

• Like x 2
  3. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

• Like x 1
  4. Infinite Onefunk Active Player

5. Pults Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  6. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Trickster is the one I find the most often, it was Weather Wizard that eluded me for a bit. LOL
    • Like x 1
  7. Ereez Well-Known Player

He's always in front of the museum for me (Not the statue side, opposite entrance)
  8. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Shame there is no Feat for Encountering them All.
    I dont get it. We get Feats for Stupid Trash but Not for something like this
  9. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

We get a bonus mission, is that not better?
  10. Belthazur Dedicated Player

What Bonus Mission? Explain
  11. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

If you kill all of the different iconics (4 in all) you open up a new weekly mission were you have to kill one of the huge starros on top of the tall buildings (8 spores is the reward along with some boxes).
  12. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Ahh Ok Thx. Thought it was Daily Bonus. Yea I got that mission
  13. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I don't know if I'd call it a shame, but it is something of a surprise. At the very least it would have been helpful in knowing which iconic characters are running around Central City under Starro's control, and it might even have directed players to that extra mission.

If they had made it a feat, though, I think they would have made it so that the weekly mission doesn't appear unless you take out each iconic while on the bounty/wanted mission. As it is right now, you can hunt down all four in one session and get the weekly mission activated.
  14. FoolsFire Devoted Player

He sometimes is at the top of the museum dome. Which is kinda crappy because if you stun him he'll start falling down.
    • Like x 2
  15. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

This has been my experience as well... I run across Trickster and Kid Flash constantly but TODAY was the very first time I actually found , fought and defeated the Weather Wizard. Black Lightning is a little harder to locate but I've taken him out a few times as well.
  16. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

weather wizard I usually find on top of the flash building ;)
    • Like x 1
  17. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Yeah, that's where I finally ended up finding him, so whenever I run the content I'll give that area a look before I leave just to make sure I have him crossed off the list. LOL