Make Harley Great Again !!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Im Erza, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Im Erza Active Player

Definitely better than what we got lol
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Oh yes! Ms Rauch is almost as much Harley as Ms Sorkin (and she's cute as a button when not dressed down to play Bernie, like Mayim Bialik is way hotter than her character in real life, makes you wonder: did they make the two hottest actress' dowdy so as not to upset Cuoco the Cockcow? o_O)
  3. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

I think you are misremembering what Gina Torres sounds like.

I recently started a Wonder Woman mentored character and all the voices work is Susan Eisenberg as it has been for a few years now.

I have noticed that Gina's voice work has been reused for random Amazon NPCs, kept hearing it in Gotham Undersiege.
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Or, maybe, simply have no idea who this "Susan Eisenberg" person is
  5. the solowing Unwavering Player

Ginas voice wasnt really suited for this version of wonder woman.. i was happy when they swapped out G.T for S.E but for Amazonian NPC ginas voice work would work great
    • Like x 1
  6. the solowing Unwavering Player

she voices wonderwoman in justice league unlimited
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Never seen that
  8. the solowing Unwavering Player

thats all i can say to that xD
  9. Toshknight Loyal Player

they will not replace him. he loves being the voice of the iconic joker in the universe, he did arkham knight, when people said he was retired, he obviously gets paid in this game like they do in tv shows.... royaltys, its dumb if he wouldn't wanto do it anymore, there just hasnt been a need for him to come in and voice. im sure when they really need the joker voiced, theyle have him come in and do one session. , hes not like alot of the other voice actors where they come in every couple months to do new stuff,,, i dont know how you could say he isnt the joker, if he wasnt they would have to remove EVERY mark hammil voice in game. i could see mark hamil even doing this game for very little paycheck, cause he likes making the fans happy, soooo dont think his joker voice for one minute is going away
    • Like x 1