Suggestion for improving the LPVE general feat grind

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DynamiteGal, Jan 13, 2016.

1. majosea Dedicated Player

I like that idea of getting feats for groups run , i like to run as a few legends characters . only switch it up if there is a team up feat ,
    with that said , I'm afraid once the feats are all done , only a few all run the content , there has be some reward to keep player in gage to running the content , maybe some new base items like new tv the league hall size ect , and new some iconic styles ect
    just don't lpve to turn into content no one wants to run, there are still reason why a few run ark & strikers reasons being the iconic styles, with that said if any iconic styles get added to lpve it need to be able to place on the broker to keep the ones that sub happy ,
    • Like x 1
  2. Craven Green Loyal Player

I am very impressed with your well thought out and fair changes to the LPVE grind. I would love to see this happen. +1 for this thread.
  3. DynamiteGal Active Player

Thanks to everyone for their kind words and support. :)
    Got my flash family goal of 100 done. The 65 runs left to hit 1,000 total will take a while. Hall of Doom armory should be next. Hopefully I can gather up enough strength and self discipline, and find the time to get a few more runs in during that one.
  4. Cyro Committed Player

Love it
  5. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Would be a good way to get some Flash and Arrow family feats.
  6. DynamiteGal Active Player

Personal goal of 1000 runs total reached tonight. Now for a long break from lpve to regain back some of my sanity.

While waiting for oan to come available to run, I spent my time gathering the collections for the base ammenites for all of my toons. Oddly enough, I picked up the collection "improving your mental state" a lot while searching for the collections on Strykers island.
    Read it cover to cover, but sadly, this collection does not have chapter on when these feats will be reduced or addressed. Sold all my extra copies of the "book" (collection) on the broker. My mental state was not improved from it. But on the bright side, most of my toons have all the ammenites now.
  7. Here2Help Devoted Player

Love the idea. May be a bit late to implement it.
  8. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Bump
    • Like x 1
  9. No Crying Committed Player

I absolutely hate lpve that's just me if it wasn't for the feats I would never touch it to be quite honest. So anything that makes finishing those feats easier I am down with
  10. DynamiteGal Active Player

Happy to hear tonight that someday the discussion on the subject will continue. There are many things to consider and it's always a difficult decision to make. I also understand about this being a low priority and the stat revamp and other things are at the top of the list. Just don't want it to be forgotten about completely. I still believe the solution/idea that began this thread is a good idea and it does take everyone into consideration. It doesn't lower the numbers. No one loses anything. It just reduces the grind slightly. I hope it helps towards making the best decision when the time comes.
  11. DynamiteGal Active Player

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better, it's not." --- Dr Seuss's "The Lorax"
  12. S7evin Level 30

How is the 14 years calculated? is its based on the amount of marks given to purchased more characters with the rotation of alarets available?
  13. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

IMO we need more teamups added in each map and more maps all together they should work on another 5+ maps and another 10 more teamups for each existing map.
  14. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

This is a really good idea, lpve content takes forever to complete and it's very annoying and boring, anything to help speed up this painful process of earning feats would be a huge plus to the game.
  15. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

A double triple counters weekend like the double coins promo would be cool.
    • Like x 2
  16. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

17. DynamiteGal Active Player

Saw today that the LPVE maps needed to be manually updated today.....perhaps implement this idea too?.....
  18. vespa neo Active Player

It's time to add more Flash-related and Arrow-related characters to make the grinds less boring. There's only 2 legends for Arrow feats and only 1 for Flash feats. It'll be great to switch up the legends toons to run these grinds.
  19. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

I'm sure I'll get some hate for this, but I'm fine with the long grind. I would like the team up feats to be a little harder or reduce the feats you get. All of the Lpve feats should only be 10 points. The only "hard" one is dox, and that's only if your pugging. Most of the teamups, we'll mine, we're done when weapons hit way harder than they should. This was done because it was super easy.

Let the hate begin. :)