Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

I know this has been brought up but since it's already in the game. I know we have the Hawkman style which can be used on female toons but is the Hawkgirl helm going to be added as well or even the one from an alternate Earth because I have a female bird winged toon for so long but the Hawkman helm just doesn't look right
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Since he's a rather new character but in the DC comics universe. Could we get a fur mane style like the Red Lion.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. light FX Steadfast Player

So we need a flash style like this below. The future flash one would be cool too. But the normal version could have the lightning on it but the elite version has it glowing. Future flash style could work that way too.

[IMG]

Also how about a bane style? The normal could have the tubes full of venom but the elite version has the venom glowing and moving through the tubes. Kind of like a nimbus effect. This pic below is injustice 2 bane. But im sure u get the idea. Could look similar to that. We need some updated looks to these characters. And what im suggesting could be done. Because the devs have already used what im suggesting on existing styles. Just look at the godfall and godfall elite style. Apply that to flash style. Or traces in time style.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. hero turner Well-Known Player

What about the regular or larger version of the Superman and Batman emblems, and it would be nice to have the skills to go with the movement mode when you have the joker backpack, journey men boots and the bat gauntlets, when you equip them having the flying, super speed and the acrobat movement is great but it would be nice to have the skills unlocked to equip with the movements
  5. hero turner Well-Known Player

And when you get to the power skill loadout screen the journeyman boots and the joker backpack and the gloves should appear in the list when equipped so you can choose what skills to add to the loadout just like the wolf, gorilla and invisibility when you equipped them
  6. hero turner Well-Known Player

The Aquaman pants,gloves, boots and chest piece for styles would be nice as well as the other hawkman style as well and the huge giant wings like Hawkmans, and the ability to shrink like the Atom and grow like Giganta
  7. hero turner Well-Known Player

And also would be nice to have the option to have the animal skins with out the tails just a thought some people don't like the tails.
  8. Cortana Level 30

What we all ask for:
    [IMG]

What we usually wind up with:
    [IMG]
  9. SiberianSpecial New Player

Como tem gente que só pede porcaria aqui, credo, por isso os caras às vezes criam coisas que não tem nexo, está explicado.
    Peçam coisas coerentes!
    BELT AND FACE of Black Adam!!! PLEASE...
    [IMG]
  10. Kriss Active Player

....in the very future PVP gear 102+ are we go on have ???....
  11. Trina Danger New Player

First and foremost I'd like to see Suicide Squad Harley Quinn costume. That's priority one, teehee! I'd also like to see the Arkham Knight Harley Quinn costume :D
    • Like x 1
  12. SiberianSpecial New Player

[IMG]THIS BELT and HANDS!!!

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  13. SiberianSpecial New Player

NEW POWER!!! NEW FACES! CHANGE ALL POWER, MORE OPTIONS in three of power!
  14. BrokenEssence Level 30

[IMG]
    I'll be honest, it doesn't look amazing, but there is definitely some potential to look awesome there, right? I'd sort of like a villainous speed force spectrum version of this. I mean, anyone who wants to look like the rival in the comics need nothing more than to make a carbon copy of Jay Garrick then put a reverse flash spin on it, but something more closely resembling this is what I'd prefer.
    [IMG]
    Her villain to hero story has made her my favorite super heroine. Could we get a Rebirth Killer Frost style?
  15. TheLastSuperman Well-Known Player

Improvement to how material applies to colors of a style piece would really help those with cosmic/phoenix/void mats pull of some unique styles so I'd prefer to see that expanded on, currently we can only apply the material to the entire piece and the third color slot overrides any other.
    • Like x 1
  16. Ruble Noon New Player

A slimline outfit with a lower neckline and not so glossy. ( see Black Adam neckline) All the existing slimline suits have that high kinda turtle neck line and most of them the material is too glossy or shinny.
    • Like x 1
  17. FearsomeScarecrow Well-Known Player

[IMG][IMG]
    I know heavy on the Naruto but these 2 chest styles should be in game by now anyways
    • Like x 2
  18. Gwen Dylan New Player

I think something most people would be happy with is something like that phoenix material but that can change ones powers color, as I know you guys wont be making things like star sapphire, blue, orange and so on lanterns for likely a very long time if ever, so why not give us a power skin that will fill that void in the mean time?
    • Like x 2
  19. Irmensul Well-Known Player

We definitely do need something with a low neck,like Aquamans classic look,for example..more iconic pieces like that from actual characters eg Atom,Aquaman..a new cape style..perhaps a Thor style cape with bunchy shoulders also some wider style belts
    • Like x 3
  20. Neo Synapse Well-Known Player

I co-sign this. Also, some Feudal Japan type styles would be cool.
    • Like x 1