Felonious US Villain

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by The Anxient, May 19, 2016.

1. Unholy Sinister New Player

Hello, I would love to join your guild. I'm a returning player from 4/5 years ago (played a lot back then and reached CR 60) so I have a basic knowledge on how the game works but I'm still figuring out all the new content, so I'm looking for a guild that will help me get a hold on all the new features and that will guide me through the steps to increase my CR and in how to spend my symbols / medals, since there is no a good guide that really explains all the new aspects of the game. Also, and more importantly i'm looking for a guild for raids and coop quests. Right now im on vacations so I have plenty of time to play. I have a CR 101 Quantum DPS/Troll. Well if you are interested in having me in your guild please send me a message in game, Unholy Sinister. Thanks
    • Like x 2
  2. The Anxient Loyal Player

Good morning Unholy. We would be more than happy to have you join our league and show you the ropes. I will add you to my friends list next time I'm on and get you an invite.
    • Like x 1
  3. C4talyst Well-Known Player

Guess what day it is Felons? It is Bump Day! Enjoy!
    • Like x 3
  4. C4talyst Well-Known Player

Yawn*! Too early guess I will just Bump it!
    • Like x 1
  5. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Morning guys! Looking forward to whatever gets decided for tomorrow!!
    Join Felonious, where we love a surprise.
    • Like x 1
  6. The Anxient Loyal Player

Tomorrow night at 8 CT we will be doing Halls of Power 1 feats for our newer members.
  7. MadTitanTHANOS Active Player

I probably won't make it but I will see how the night goes.
  8. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    Felonious, the long believed cult that's shrouded in mystery has finally been exposed! We here at Fake News managed to sneak one of our top investigative reporters into the Felonious compound and though he's believed to have been turned into some kind of brainwashed cabana boy by the nefarious group, he did manage to sneak out some alarming photos of the leadership team as well as some of the "rituals" that the group performs. We warn you, the images you're about to see may be both shocking and sexually confusing.
    First, the figurehead of the group, the man known as "The Anxient" in the middle of one of his daily longevity rituals and or deep in contemplation over how he can best troll the game's developers:
    [IMG]
    Next, the man known as "Lord Revenant". Our man inside managed to capture Revenant's narrow escape from capture by an infestation of a splinter group a short time ago in the Felonius ranks:
    [IMG]
    "Necro", the secret leader of the organization, the puppet master if you will. A woman with a tongue as sharp as her senses are dull after one of her pre-game rituals:
    [IMG]

There's currently a "bromance" beginning within Felonious, one based off of both parties being terrible human beings with mutual respect for one another as they constantly try to out afwul the other in a bid to win the heart of the other. This is Dethstryke with what he tells the group is his wife though we've discovered he actually has a flesh and blood family that may or may not be looking for him, we didn't ask:
    [IMG]
    Roxy is the head of the group's "unhealthy cat obsession" deepartment, here's Roxy off to the shops with his children:
    [IMG]
    gr0m was the most elusive member to get pictures of, but our man on the inside managed...kinda:
    [IMG]
    The most senior member of the group, Caveman acts as the wise and most sage like member. He's the one that everyone turns to for help and advice in their time of need:
    [IMG]
    There's hours of footage and hundreds of pictures, but we're hungry and the lunch rush at Chili's is awful on a Friday, so we'll leave you with the worst member of Felonious. The one they call Death Lamp is not who he claims to be, and is so twisted and deranged that most of the group pretends to like him just to keep him from flipping out and murdering them all, except Dethstryke, he was totally pretending his inflatable giraffe wife was Death Lamp, we all know it...anyway, behold the many faces of Death Lamp:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    If you decide to join up with this band of freaks after seeing this report then you're a terrible person and will love being a part of the Felonious family, if you hit the back button and decide that this league is stupid then maybe this league is more what you're looking for.
    • Like x 2
  9. IamINC Dedicated Player

Bumping , just for the last post :D
    • Like x 1
  10. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

You're gonna go far in this league.
    • Like x 1
  11. IamINC Dedicated Player

If I don't kill you all before hand , sure :)
    • Like x 2
  12. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

We don't die, we multiply.
    • Like x 1
  13. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

This Thursday 2/9 through Wednesday 2/15 we'll be running pre DLC content through Battle For Earth for feats. Large counter feats won't be attempted but if you need to work on something like Paradox Reapers or CC Bounties ask in league chat to see if anyone would like to group up with you to help out. If you need feats from any of the mentioned content hit up Gr0m or The Anxient for invites.
  14. roxy spaulding Active Player

#gaga4life #gagaIsLife
    • Like x 1
  15. The Anxient Loyal Player

Look forward to helping our new people wipe out some feats. We are committed to helping any of our members that are willing to put in the effort to get to 200sp before stats matter.
    • Like x 2
  16. C4talyst Well-Known Player

And lets move back to the top. with the bump of the day.
  17. IamINC Dedicated Player

Bumping , just because i'm back at work and unable to log in so thought i'd go on the forum at the expense of my corporate overlords and play.
    • Like x 2
  18. The Anxient Loyal Player

Alot of feat runs today. Daeamos started the road to 200sp.
    • Like x 3
  19. C4talyst Well-Known Player

BUMP! BUMP! bump!
  20. IamINC Dedicated Player

Guys and Girls , looking for some info as wondering if I were to open all my TC armor pieces and one un- attuned event ring what do you think the CR bump wil be from 142 or should I wait till around the 160 mark?