Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. SparkmanX Committed Player

Suits slightly adjusted with armor.

One of the styles that should incorporate and that goes very well with the theme of superheroes is a tight suit, typical in superheroes, but with lightweight armor implements. The idea is not to be completely armor, but to maintain that superhero style. Examples like these we will find in the game Injustice, gods among us, in which the team of designers did a great job of incorporating different armor fit to the body in the superheroes of this saga of video games.

To go further with this idea, we can also use examples such as the Saint Seiya series in which we see two things that we can not currently do in the game and that would be great to incorporate.

1. In the head, there should be more styles that allow you to have armor but do not cover all the hair. As it appears in the image.
    This idea can be seen in the helmet of the batgirl in which the mask allows us to see her hair
    [IMG]
    2. The chest is a semi-armor but short-sleeved. In the game there are armors with this style, but it is generally difficult to find one that is short sleeved. The armor with short sleeves that exist in the game are complete armor and not as the image where it is a suit adjusted with some armor.

[IMG]

3. The armor should be shiny. This is key to making the style look colorful and really look like armor.

Another style that I hope to appear in the game is the typical short-sleeved karate suit. The most we have in the game is Kabuki, but I think you can use something more in tune with these times.

[IMG]
  2. SiberianSpecial New Player

Well, I only threw money away, this DLC is not good for me, the game is already at the end and you only think of withdrawing money from the customers, only I have already spent more than 300 reais with this game. I want to leave my opinion, you have to insert new items in the VAUNT, because it's very bad, it's always the same thing, reprinted items, I never got a boot "journeyman", something else, create new powers and enable new Skils powers too To free themselves as the original clothes of heroes and villains, as a conversation between villains and heroes. Simply the game has no time, you are only thinking about money and every day losing more customers! The tip is!

New movements also, for example, teleportation.
  3. SiberianSpecial New Player

The original power that Black Adam yells: Shazam! Put this option for Electric power and do not forget to put his belt on.
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

That's an Iconic Power called Word Of Power. Been in the game a good while! ;)
  5. BLK Well-Known Player

But not out of a TC
    • Like x 1
  6. Original Kal Well-Known Player

How about a slime line with open hands so the flesh of the hands shows? and with no extra lines on it. Then a high collar (up around the neck, a short collar and a more open collar.

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Not exactly a costume style but more of a costume emblem. We have a variety of emblems already but what I would like is Japanese kanji and Chinese symbol emblems. For example, for my villain. I would enjoy having the kanji for WICKED on my back and so forth.
    [IMG]
  8. Carbon Based Unit Well-Known Player

Kanji just means Chinese Character.... so...

When using Chinese characters you need to be careful. There is a soup in China that in Japanese means (roughtly) "Dirty Bath Water." There are also Japanese constructs that do not work well in Chinese because they become insults rather than the intended comment/request. Add to that some of the non-Asian tattoos that have been done for things like Powerful This and That which have ended up translating to either nonsense or self depricating lines and you begin to see a potential problem.

Some possible solutions:

If you do Chinese characters, be sure to use quality Chinese and Japanese translation services to consult. Then eliminate issues and keep it to a minimum.

Do the Chinese Zodiac! We have the European one now, so whiy not Chinese?

Look into stock items, like the Yojijukugo, which are well documented and able to be reproduced without meaning loss. For example, nanakorobi yaoki would work as a Hero/Villian slogan because it is about a person that never gives up. There is another, three day monk, which would not work so well because it is an admonishment about being lazy and giving up soon.
    • Like x 1
  9. testserverbat New Player

Can you please make shirts go over the belt buckle. (thanks...)
  10. Kharhaz Committed Player

Are the wings fixed yet?
  11. veri Active Player

i tell u what costume i would love to see is the 1st batman's costume as well as the 1st superman's costume, now thats out of the way i need help with a verified email so i can play the game ever since dec 2016 i have been uable to play the game it is feb.2 2017 now i need help please . it is feb. 2 2017 please help
  12. Eclipse Kid New Player

I'd like to see the Legion of Superheroes logo (heck- I'd like to see a whole new storyline with them!)
  13. Eclipse Kid New Player

I also would like some moth wings. We have bird wings, bat wings, butterfly wings...but I want moth wings. Like, Luna moth style.
    • Like x 1
  14. Carbon Based Unit Well-Known Player

So.... don't wear a belt? Huh? What does this mean?
  15. veri Active Player

i would like to see that 2 come to think about it i would like to see diffrent verison of the heros 2
  16. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Jackster recently mentioned that the Legion of Superheroes was something he would like to focus on, so you guys may now have to wait too long.

As long as I'm posting on this thread, sorry to be a broken record but its time to "repeat that beat"...

[IMG]

Would love some New 52 Flash gear, or at the very least Flash logos... I'm over using the leaf, I want a lightning bolt!
    • Like x 1
  17. testserverbat New Player

[IMG]

Simply put it the whole tucked in look.
    I don't want to look like a 40 year old dad who takes his kids to school in a minivan
    Honestly i thought after receiving Jester's Affection T-Shirt that they would've at least made the next upcoming shirt over the the waist line
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Arthur's Moth Costume from The Tick!

[IMG]

And of course you'd have a female version, 'cuz of Carmalita!

[IMG]
    ;)
  19. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

I want this owl as a Robot Sidekick Skin!!
    [IMG]

Just like we have a new skin for the orbital strike, there should be new skins for the Robot Sidekick.

Devs, put them on the Marketplace and get my money!!!
    • Like x 6
  20. veri Active Player

would love to see a robitic dragon armor costume skin or a robitic owl costume skin
    • Like x 3