Fairy Tail XB1 Hero's are opening their doors

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by The SuperSaiyan, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Im Erza Active Player

I think I did a pretty good job lol you will see....and no problem
  2. MaxGremory New Player

Fair enough and no doubt its surprising how close to anime chars you can get like Mavis did a good job too think she updated her though xD my Survey Corps was pretty good too
  3. MaxGremory New Player

And folling the recent announced CR100 start perfect timing xD
  4. Altimatum New Player

Hi I'm one of the higher ups in the league and we'd love to have you! If you would like I actually have saved FT names if you want a selection, but anyway once you hop on you can send a tell to me (Altimatum or Laxus Drayar, I won't be on for quite a few hours), Erza Scarlet, The Saiyan, Invel Yura, iMavis Vermillion, or Ievy McGarden to join.
  5. MaxGremory New Player

Thx but I'm good i went with Hibiki Lates from Blue Pegasus but looking forward to working with you guys xD
  6. ImMavis New Player

≧ω≦We are certainly glad to have you.
  7. MaxGremory New Player

Ok i hate to be pain but im not really enjoying healz or celestial and was just wandering if i can switch my char for my other one my other one is called Rev Chance and its a Green Lantern i know it doesnt fit your theme but whn i get a name thingy i can make it fit better sry to be pain xS hope its not too much trouble
  8. Altimatum New Player

Not a problem
  9. MaxGremory New Player

Thx would really appreciate it xD
  10. Altimatum New Player

Free food upon entry.
  11. Altimatum New Player