Anniversary Event end date

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by light FX, Jan 8, 2017.

1. light FX Steadfast Player

So is this info available? It should be imo. Someone told me it ends on january 31st. Not sure if that is true tho. Can anyone confirm this and let me know who said it and where? I saw mepps say before it went live it would be 30 days. If it ends on the 31st and started the 4th then obviously that isnt 30 days. If these dates are accurate id like to know why its been cut short by a few days too. Thanks in advance for any info.
    • Like x 4
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

They posted on their FB page that it ends on the 31st
    • Like x 1
  3. Caroline Dedicated Player

Oh, we all know why it's been cut short.

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  4. Elusian Crowd Control

Confirming Fatal Star:

[IMG]

Link
    • Like x 3
  5. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Probably to give a one week gap between end of anniversary and start of Valentine's.
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yeah, they... didn't really think this event through, did they? What is wrong with simply rewarding players with a cool base item or an aur... oh right, 'free' means 'no money for the new yacht'
    • Like x 3
  7. Captin Raptor Well-Known Player

didnt u defend the devs and this event for pages and pages in another thread?
    • Like x 1
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

What? People can't be wrong and change their mind? Or be allowed to poke fun?

Besides, still stand by what said about not being required to use Replays, unless you choose to complete it this year (or were you going on about something else?)
    • Like x 2
  9. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Guess the devs think releasing it on a wed mean an extra week
  10. Captin Raptor Well-Known Player

people can be wrong and change their minds. Just like other people can point it out. Funny how that works.
    • Like x 1
  11. Baby Sister Committed Player

aww that sucks I wish it never ends its honestly helping me right now. :(
  12. Ully Committed Player

Yeah, probably a one week gap before they unleash the next TC. Smh
    • Like x 1
  13. Proxystar #Perception

Coming soon to dcuo near you - the valentines capsule!

Introducing the chocolate fondue aura - we heard you like paying for absolute crap, well now you can make it look like crap is literally dripping from your character body with the chocolate fondue!

And better yet its a 200pt feat get in quick! 4 weeks only*

*February is only 28 days so it's really just 4 weeks give or take
    • Like x 6
  14. Maxwill Committed Player

Hahahaha , I love that sarcasm !
  15. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Gefallt mir - Antworten
    • Like x 1
  16. Kayla El Committed Player

So the event won't even last a full month okay no more comments here. It seems they can't even keep their own word it's embarrassing honestly. I won't be surprised if they will release new capsules with the valentines event like some people say. In fact i kinda want them to do so just to drive more people away so we can finally give this game the rest it deserves before it turns out into one of the worst cash grab mmos out there. Please i'm begging you release time capsules every month we love them so much thank you.
  17. BLK Well-Known Player

lmao ily
  18. DeFrost Active Player

If it is the 31 can they reduce the cost of the gear as even if you run it daily with all he missions there isn't enough time to collect enough coins to buy the style feat.
  19. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

It's intended that you do not finish the style feat this go around without the use of replays. Confirmed by Mepps. The event will return next year, and you'll get a crack at finishing it then. Happy Anniversary. :)
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Only the Raid is replayable, the Dailies and Weekly you have to wait for the timer to reset