Livestream Anniversary Event and New Time Capsule!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Remember when getting SP's were difficult?
    Now getting them can be bought on the Broker and Marketplace.
    The heck with those time consuming feats!
    I'll get mine from these Events and Time Capsules; and I'm not gonna spend real cash to do it either.
    • Like x 3
  2. FaLeX Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

TCUO The game is all about TC's now.
    • Like x 1
  4. Gimpy Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

C'mon now... I'm sure I speak for many when I say I'd be willing to pay for a cosmetic item I want if it was in the MP for $15. At least then I'd know what I was getting and wouldn't be playing lottery with my wallet.
    • Like x 7
  6. °RAGEZ° Active Player

SUPER GREED DBG.... I've heard our beloved Jackster was responsible to bring Star Trek Online on its Knees. So if this is true and DCUO goes the same Way: Damn you pal, i had hope a new CEO could help DC but it only dies faster actually. "Thanks". RIP DC, Hello Guild Wars2.
  7. mexmex Dedicated Player

Is not about cosmetics, at least for me, It Is about The skills points behind it, but sure having those cool cosmetics, available only to some Of the gamblers or big expeders isnt cool either.
  8. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Go outside! haha just kidding man and congrats on 300 sp's
  9. bmce84 Loyal Player

Well if you spend $15 you can get 15 guaranteed stabilizers keys ;)
  10. BumblingB I got better.

And have 20 bytes of various colors, over abundance of extremely common collections, and probably a couple p2w soders or mainframe bots.
  11. Caroline Dedicated Player

12. The Great NK Well-Known Player

And like this if you have no opinion
  13. Roocck Committed Player

And people still argue the fact that this is not a P2W MMO game..... Theres gotta be a small print that say gotta be wealthy or rich to get all the SP that DCUO has to offer..... Has anyone seen that small print? Since this is a P2W game why hasn't anyone put SP up in the Marketplace? I'll pay for those in an instant....
    • Like x 1
  14. Caroline Dedicated Player

I don't have a problem with them making money off the cosmetics, in fact, I've asked so many times for these things, but hiding them behind RnG is ridiculous.

I honestly can't understand how people agree with these things, it's wrong, this game has become way too cash grabby.

And the thing is that you can't say that you buy keys just to support the game. You support it by simply playing it, but that's a story for another day.
    • Like x 5
  15. bmce84 Loyal Player

I fixed that for you, you are welcome :)
  16. Proxystar #Perception

No you're right, it should't come as a surprise for a company to act in that manner, it's why the world is in such a sorry state.

Yay for Capitalism!
  17. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Funniest thing
    We're going crazy to get the Stat Points; only to run another event where everything is nerfed bumped to 230CR
    and none of those SP's matter. Ironic.
  18. BumblingB I got better.

HUH I am pretty sure I said that right. Is there a filter for *unnecessary for progression* now too?

EDIT: :eek:
  19. Caroline Dedicated Player

Most of the players don't work on their skill points just for the stats, they work on them, because they want to show their dedication, they like feats and want to complete everything that's on their list.
    • Like x 1
  20. KiaserX Level 30

I applaud the effort of an actual anniversary event as opposed to an item or two of forgettable quality. Then comes the new time capsule. I am okay with time capsules bringing revenue to the game in efforts to keep it open. I am not in favor of time capsules with insane rare drop rate chances being out for about two months before another one takes its place. The capsules on top of the booster boxes are really looking more like Pay To Win or overzealous cash grabs. The time between capsules should be maybe at least 4 months. You have a lot of players desiring that Phoenix Material that may now have to jump through more hoops to get it. The other part is the fact that the Amazon Time Capsule and the current Booster Bundle are released during the holidays, where some players are really strapped due to gifts and bills. I know that Star Trek Online has a nice window between different boxes and it have been nice to see DCUO follow suit instead of blitzing with more boxes and capsules. Just my two cents.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.