And the lag spikes are back....

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by light FX, Dec 6, 2016.

1. TrueArchon Dedicated Player

Blackest night at approx. 1230am EST. Adds stopped taking damage (but we didn't!!) and pot/hot ceased. We wiped, hit flee, and nothing happened for a full two minutes, and we were ejected from the raid and teleported back to last location, KO'd. The red message said "zone unavailable"
    Edited for my phone's astounding IQ of 11, as it attempted to predict my text.
  2. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

This may or may not be related to the subject but it is definitely a glitch and already reported..

I was in Metropolis doing a bit of bounty hunting and stopped to grab an exobit not far from the Midtown Police Station. I tried to click on the thing like 4 times and it would NOT let me pick it up. Then as I clicked the thing again suddenly went to one of the warp screens and I figured "okay here we go I am about to crash and that's why I couldn't grab the exobit. And then I appeared on Stryker's Island at the entrance to the cave lairs on the far side below where the foreman gives out missions.

A message in RED appeared in the chat window that simple said "zone unavailable". While I was still recovering I saw a message from another player asking in anyone else had just warped unexpectedly and seen the exact same message I did. So it is very possible that anyone that was in Midtown was warped to another spot in zone. I don't have an exact time but it was a little past Midnight Eastern time. Anyone else experience this? and has anyone EVER experienced this before? Because it was an absolute first for me.
  3. light FX Steadfast Player

Twice tonight i was dcd. 1st time i warped to my base and was kicked from the game. 2nd time i stepped on a portal and the game just closed and im back at my desktop. Log back on and im linkdead and if i try to log on im caught in the linkdead loop. Gotta wait 10 mins for it to expire. Had this happen 6 times now since the dlc went live. Happened in the sewer with the daily, going out to gotham, leaving the duo, leaving my base, going to GuS from the WT, and leaving OLY at the end.
  4. mrforklift Level 30

The past week or so seem to coincide with the game spiking my CPU. This will result in the game momentarily freezing or key presses not being registered. I did not experience this before. For those wanting to know, here are full specs of my machine:

i7-4790k 3.00 GHz
    16 GB RAM
    1 TB SSD drive (where game is stored)
    GeForce GTX1060 6 GB video
    • Like x 1
  5. Menelaos Dedicated Player

OLY, GOM and UT, quite frequently.
    In addition, SS toons are "stalling" when running again.

Regards,
    M
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It looks like there are no server lag reports from last night. Correct me if I'm wrong!

(We'll note the zone unavailable, disconnects, and performance reports, but this thread is specifically looking for the rubber banding reports.)
  7. RealTegan Dedicated Player

I was lagging a lot last night, running raids with a group. I lagged in Olympus, I lagged in Blackest Day. I lagged in open world between raids. All rubberbanding. It's just become so normal I just swear and wait for it to end.
  8. light FX Steadfast Player

Sorry about that. Just wanted to make sure u guys saw the post and are aware of the other stuff too. I can say i did not experience any lag or rubberbanding last night. Will watch again today/tonight and see.
  9. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

Im getting screenshot level lag...lag so bad no movement occurs and it looks like a picture or photo not a running video game on the screen....it has lasted almost a full 30 secs... no movement no indication no progress...you could hang it on the wall as picture art...then things sometimes speed up or I can just start again...
  10. light FX Steadfast Player

I take that back. Last night i did have lag when entering a new area like i stated before. And today just a few mins ago we ran OLY and GOM b2b and there were big lag spikes in both runs. Entire group experienced it.
  11. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

Interesting...my CPU goes red too...specs wise this isnt the most cutting edge resource hungry game either...my vid card and memory shouldnt be overtaxed by it??!!