Can you get the pengbot or emperor penguin as a drop in the event instance?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Caroline, Dec 2, 2016.

1. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

They will probably let us know monday after more players spam not knowing, just like the head style in vendor
  2. Butterfly Boy Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Butterfly Boy Committed Player

No penguins dropped today, none for any group members either.

...:(
  4. light FX Steadfast Player

So teekl drops in the halloween event when there is only 1 of them but in this event there is no drop despite being 2 penguins? And we cant even get confirmation if 1 is supposed to drop? :rolleyes:
    • Like x 3
  5. Butterfly Boy Committed Player

I know a good few people now who have bought marketplace currency to get the penguin totems, guess it's working as intended huh?
    • Like x 1
  6. Caroline Dedicated Player

That's what I thought.
  7. Butterfly Boy Committed Player

I'm still hoping that someone somewhere will get one in a drop, but I've yet to hear about anyone getting one. I also asked in shout chat and no luck.
    • Like x 1
  8. Pathosgrim Dedicated Player

Of course the drop rate is piss poor.
    As expected.
    Too bad I'm not going to buy any holly leaves lol
  9. AccelT Well-Known Player

Guess might aswell chill and wait for St. Valentine's marketplace currency and Cupid base item...
    • Like x 1
  10. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Mepps said yes they drop, yesterday on Discord.
  11. Butterfly Boy Committed Player

Ask Mepps to drop me a few in my inventory then, 50 runs now and not a single sign of them.

0.00001% drop rates aren't worth much.
    • Like x 1
  12. Caroline Dedicated Player

Oh, wow, is this how greedy they have become? Make us reset it 100 times and still get nothing? I guess it's time for the classic words:

* WORKING AS INTENDED *
    • Like x 2
  13. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Than buy it off the vendor or the broker. It's the same rarity as the Teekl Totem from Halloween, get over it.
    • Like x 1
  14. Caroline Dedicated Player

Lol, it's not the same rarity as the Teekl. I was running the instance on 15 toons and I was getting 1 to 3 teekl's a day. You really can't justify this, sorry.
    • Like x 4
  15. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Justify your life crazy cat lady
  16. Pathosgrim Dedicated Player

Its definitely rarer than the teekl and there is two penguins in the loot table as well as those nutcracker heads and the jolly aura.
    The totems shouldnt even be purple, their rarity deserves gold
    • Like x 2
  17. Caroline Dedicated Player

Damn it, that would be impossible !

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  18. light FX Steadfast Player

Sorry but that is 100% inaccurate. I got 3 teekls the 1st 2 days halloween was up. Got 6 total as drops. Ive done more runs thru this event in the 1st few days then i did at halloween. And unless u know the actual drop rate % u cannot make that statement. The 1st day the event was live my league alone had over 150 runs thru the inside because of all the active players running it on all their alts. Not 1 person got a penguin to drop.
    • Like x 2
  19. inferno Loyal Player

Huh! I'd consider that a lucky streak and count your blessings. I ran that instance on 25 toons a day and only got a teekl drop at a rate of once a week. Not once a week per toon but once a week in my total week runs. That's pretty much the drop rate I would expect from the pengbots.
  20. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Cool story.