Arrow Season 5

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by DCUO Post, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Against a Star City database which Im sure there is, also to rule out anyone who Oliver might now.. If im not mistaken, DNA can give you data (race, gender) about the person as well, so thats better than no info at all
  2. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Well the cross over event seems interesting and will continue on Arrow. After seeing the promo, I kind of got a deja vu from the Batman the animated series episode "Perchance to Dream" where Bats gets captured by the Mad Hatter and awakens to see his parents still alive and he is engaged to Selina Kyle. Though Bruce remembers he is Batman, he can find no evidence that they were anything more than a dream, and he soon begins to doubt his own sanity. Well it seems Arrow just keeps ripping off Batman, lol
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

You know the drill by now

Do those pods remind anyone of something from this game? o_O

Why? Why did Flicka have to bring the Human Vibrator? Why not Snowflake? :(

Ooooo, shared fantasy nightmare illusions!

Never would have guessed they would be the tech rivals for the Queens

Human Vibrator getting pissy about someone else doing what he does (making lame jokes and quoting movies) but better, how original!!

Wait, Papa Lance has normal teeth in the 'dream'? :confused:

Let's see just how good this version of the Hood is over the original

Okay, guessing that explains why these 'heroes' were abducted: makes the illusion-dream easier if everyone is connected some how

Yups, the hardest part of being in a perfect fantasy illusion is giving it up, specially if the 'reality' sucks worse than a Category 9 Hurricane. Giving up and surrendering feels like the easiest and safest thing you can do, but it's not, and leaving behind someone who is no longer there is the hardest thing to do :(

Ghosts of the past was a nice touch, considering not all of them are, actually, ghosts

"Enter The Matrix", there is no spoon

Seriously? The Dominators are aliens, why is it a shock they would be holding the inFamous Five on a spaceship? o_O

Technically, they don't need to know how to fly one of those pod things, just... aim it at earth and survive the landing

They actually aimed the wrong way? :confused:

Did Ray quote "The Day The Earth Stood Still"? Or, for those too young to remember, "Army of Darkness" :eek:
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

If Sara was always gay, why was she banging Oxenfree on the Queen's Gambit? :confused:
  5. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

Well Sara isn't technically gay... from what I've seen she's a bi woman who leans towards girls.

Which is one of the reasons why she boarded the Queen's Gambit (I also think it had to do with how Sara wasn't a "good girl"). She also alluded in the shared illusion that apparently it helps when the guy is hot (her comment about thinking the Atom was hot).
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Figured that comment about Ray was simply to cover up her reaction to meeting him, supposedly for the first time, and staring
  7. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Aw, sluticity lost another lover . Who didn't see that coming,
    Show keeps getting more and more predictable
    • Like x 1
  8. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Lol yeah, let's gives another reason to have a Felicity crying scene :rolleyes:. Prometheus pretty much outsmarted Arrow. Anyone catch that bottle of vodka in the scene where Ollie had a heart to heart at the lady reporter's apartment. That end scene though, Laurel is back. Did not see that coming. I'm thinking Prometheus in his master plan made a deal with Talia Al Ghul to bring back Laurel to get revenge against Ollie or its Siren, lol
  9. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Flashpoint could have changed the whole Ras scenario, he is alive , the pool wasn't destroyed etc, so it could be another batman rip off story line
  10. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

They ship all the Batman villains over to the TV show, but the one who actually did great in the comics when he was moved from Gotham to Star City, that one they leave out....

[IMG]
  11. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Lol but the CW Green Arrow, the way he is now couldn't even begin to outsmart the Riddler. He'll probably have Felicity do the brain work.
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

He's busy right now attempting to avoid Penguin's lusty flippers, TeeVee audiences might get confuzzled about how he is showing up in two different shows
  13. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

It was actually announced several times that she would be coming back and that she would be showing up at the mid season finale :p
  14. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

RIP to all of the Tommy Merlyn being Prometheus theories.
  15. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

I'm surprised that folks actually held onto that theory, the actor who played him has an other commitment at the moment.
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Well, 'Tommy' did return for the Alien Invasion event

Did no one else wonder why the corpses Oxenfree left behind four years ago were still where they fell? o_OWould have felt at least the police would have removed them, or at least show signs of deterioration (rotting and slash or animal predation)
  17. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

The actor who plays Tommy (whose name escapes me) and Colton Haynes couldn't actually make filming due to other commitments so they used past footage to create the holograms and voice overs that were used in the 100th episode :p
  18. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Lol it was funny because I thought the episode was over by then and left to get a drink but I returned at the moment when Laurel says "Hi Ollie" and cut to black....I was like :eek:. Arrow and it's cliffhangers
  19. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

You saying they lied and used trickery? :eek:
  20. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

So rumor has it that the Laurel we saw was actually Black Siren from Flash. I'd be very disappointed if she isn't here to actually stay. It would definitely do the Black Canary justice to have someone as raw as her taking up the mantel.