Introducing: Amazon Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dexella, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Elusian Crowd Control

It's a collection. Same for Hades crown and the Mist aura.
    • Like x 2
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The material, aura, and crown are from collections.
    • Like x 5
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

NerdofPrey said that in order to keep the material hi-rez they had to lock it to one color.

Mepps...is it really difficult to make it so that you can apply the material to each separate channel as opposed to the entire gear piece??? That would put this and future materials over the top.
    • Like x 3
  4. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Thank you very much look forward to collecting these :D
  5. Trexlight Devoted Player

Its not P2W since these Mods can be traded and sold on the Broker. So since you dont want to buy a box, you dont have to as yo ucan get them through other means which is the opposite of P2W.
    • Like x 7
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

They are going into the existing Neck, Back and Chest slots.
  7. Butterfly Boy Committed Player

From an art stand point, great job to everyone on the team for the work done on the gear, aura and phoenix material, they look fantastic.

Also thank you for making the phoenix material a collection instead of a random drop so that we can work towards it.
    • Like x 2
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

If you're a new player, the current Home Turf Mods are behind a paywall (unless you subscribe). Not too much of a difference there. Also, unlike Home Turf mods, these are tradeable and recoverable.
    • Like x 5
  9. spack2k Steadfast Player

i am disappointed about the livestream , u gave little information , i wished u would atleast have shown us how the gear/emblem upgrade works...

Are the Unbreakable Motes tradeable?

Since those Time Capsule are called Amazon do they drop everywhere or just in the new DLC AF3 ?
    • Like x 3
  10. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

What makes me chuckle the most everytime i read "P2W" here is that these mods only work in PVE and Open World.
    PVP arenas don´t allow mods an thats the only competitive game mode we have in DCUO. PVE is cooperative folks ;)
    • Like x 4
  11. Twelve Gauge Committed Player

Selling power again? Well, that's all i needed to hear.

Enjoy your money pit folks.
    • Like x 4
  12. Butterfly Boy Committed Player

Winning doesn't only apply to beating other players in versus, getting ahead in PVE content is also winning =P

Also do tactical mods not work in duels and open world PVP? ;)
  13. The Anxient Loyal Player

What were the new chest mods? Saw that the back was the shorter cooldown ones and the neck was the guardian angel thing.
  14. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Premium doesn't have the means to buy them from the broker.

We don't know yet the rarity of drops of the most important mods. Not every Legendary player has tens of millions to spend to PURCHASE important gameplay advantages. And if you have multiple toons? Guess what? Have to buy a mod for each. Finally unlocked that new Elite piece of gear after months? Guess what? Hope you can afford a lot of stabilizers bro.
  15. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

[IMG]

I´ll say it again, PVE is "Cooperative", if the entire team success its a win for your entire team, not only the guy at the top of the Scoreboard ;)
    • Like x 2
  16. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Are the upgrades attached to the tc part of a feat
  17. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Are they're going to be kits to remove new these time capsule mods ?
  18. YoCuro Active Player

Ok, thanks for clarifying.
  19. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Escrow Access is your friend ;)
    • Like x 2
  20. Shadow Force Committed Player

Thx for the awesome meme, but to the point to bad it will be to expensive i will be able to afford it but man wll the price be fed up