Arrow Season 5

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by DCUO Post, Sep 21, 2016.

1. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Something tells me, that thing left in Church's neck will be something Oxenfree will recognize

Also, if that 'reporter' believes she now has any sort of blackmail material or a 'hold' over Oxenfree, she is stupider than she smells

Just because Doig has been cast, and because she has a vague resemblance to a particular artists depiction of a comic book character, does not mean that she has been cast as Talia Al Gore (show me one actor or actress who closely resembles their characters' comic book version)
  2. DarkLadyAthena Dedicated Player

3. RBM Active Player

Prometheus is Malcolm Merlyn. Malcolm is the overarching villain of the entire series (not including the flashbacks), and he hasn't been seen yet this season.
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Producers said that Prometheus is someone from season 1 that has been training for 5 years, I'm pretty sure Malcolm got more then enough action already lol.
  5. RBM Active Player

Eh, wasn't aware of the producers' statement about Prometheus. I still stand by "Malcolm is the overarching villain of the series" though.
  6. DarkLadyAthena Dedicated Player

A better twist? It's confirmed Laurel will return. But what will she return as? Just Laurel? Black Canary 3.0? Or... Prometheus? That'd be cool. :D
  7. Anothername Well-Known Player

Maybe the Meta Laurel with the actual Canary Cry that is in Flash custody? Could have gotten a few flashpoint tweaks.

But the Prometheus reveal... nope, did not saw that coming. Curious how that will play out.
  8. DarkLadyAthena Dedicated Player

What Prometheus reveal? You don't seriously think it's Quentin? ;) It makes sense as Oliver is responsible (if not directly) for both Sara's and Laurel's death, but c'mon. Where would he have learned to fight like that? What's his motivation with the kill-list? I think a much better candidate is Thea. She knows how to fight, she's pissed at Oliver, she was trained by Malcolm Merlyn (and who knows where her loyalty lies?), and she lacks something to do this season in her civilian life. But Quentin? Hardly. It will be fun to see what that connection is, but I'm 99% sure he's not Prometheus.
  9. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Quentin isn't Prometheus....I think he was just set up to be as a distraction
    I want to be Thea, but the body size is way to big. My money is on either Roy, or Felicitys new BF. Not really anyone else it can be unless they pull some left field type stuff and bring Tommy back from the dead or make it earth 3 Oliver or something.
  10. Anothername Well-Known Player

After sleeping over it I got a similar idea that it might be a set up. I have tried to avoid any other information source other than the show itself so far so that "someone already in S1" was not apparent to me.

Ollies best friend that got killed in that building maybe? Malcolms son; after a Lazarus dip? Its DC universe; it could be anyone for any reason with explanations in the scientific as much the magic/supernatural area.

edit: Tommy? Was that him?
  11. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Yes it was Tommy. Malcolm could have found his body and dipped it in the pit long before Nyssa destroyed it, and he could have spent all this time training and learning to fight.
  12. Deathmike Devoted Player

I think they're gonna pull a flash on us and wait until the last episode of the season to reveal P's identity.

Deathmike out.
  13. Volkenraider Loyal Player

They revealed Zoom in episode 17 I think, it will probably be the same for Prom.

I don't get why they don't run DNA samples from Evelyn's blade when he cuts Prom
  14. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

"Vigilante" wow talk about digging deep into the obscurity vault, bad part is I remember him lmao.

Been fast fwding through the flash backs, makes show more enjoyable
  15. RBM Active Player

I knew Vigilante would be coming when they intro'd Adrian Chase. The only question is, are they lampshading Vigilante, or is it actually Chase?

And, props where they are due. I never expected the Judas Contract.
  16. DarkLadyAthena Dedicated Player

And test it against what? In case you don't know, the only way they can test DNA is if it's already in the database. That's highly unlikely in this case. It's not like they can test the DNA against every single person on the planet, whether they already have a sample of their DNA or not.
  17. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Don't overlook the power of the Felicity :rolleyes:
    [IMG]
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Is there another thread about the Arrow? Coulda sword had posted something already

Hmm, so Canary Trois is a spy working with Prometheus?And knew that Lance was being set up (only thing is 'why?'), unless it really is him and his 'reveal' to Thea and going into rehab is just to throw everyone off track (was really surprised, pleasantly, that he actually told Thea, after she barged into his home, normally the writers keep the characters stupid and try and have them go at least a few episodes trying to solve things on their own before being found out or doing something majorly stupid forcing them to get help)
  19. DarkLadyAthena Dedicated Player

Haha, good point. We really need an Arrow/NCIS crossover. :D

20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Only if they are tracking down a serial-killer Meta and DiNosecone was their latest (and NC17 rated brutality) victim!!!