Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Exostorm Well-Known Player

[IMG]'
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. Jon the Wizard New Player

Oh shoot, really? Ah. Well, hush my mouth then.
  3. The SuperSaiyan New Player

can we get the hairstyle from the vengeful spirits, also used in the mental supercharge
  4. Metahuman New Player

Yeah I really want it too and I hope someday it will be available !
    I also want some kind of energy hair like the original hairstyles but with a glow effect on them (like a glowing long hairstyle for exemple) if we don't get Starfire's hair :)
  5. Lewisagnew666 New Player

How about an Arkham City Harley outfit? It's pretty gender-neutral, so it could be for both genders.
  6. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Bird tails! What about a peacock?
  7. Oligonicella Well-Known Player

As mentioned before, some decent women's clothing. Stuff that doesn't look hooker-inspired. High heels sans boots.
  8. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Katanna Bombshell and Zatanna Bombshell!! We need a Zatanna style in general

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

• Like x 1
  9. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

I want a mythological God outfit! :)
    • Like x 1
  10. PaulAndrew Active Player

Give us Rebirth styles please! Preferably Superman's Rebirth style. We need more Superman styles. Batman's already got enough love as is lol. Give us some Superman, and even New52 (His suit is pretty much the same in Rebirth) Flash styles!
  11. jtwebhomer New Player

it would be really cool to have a way to switch the skimming pad to a glider or something else anchored to the feet
    • Like x 1
  12. DarkfireDad New Player

Would like to see Echo and Query's outfits as styles (especially gloves and boots). Bombshell Supergirl's outfit. CW's Supergirl outfit. Zatanna's outfit. The entire Legion of Superheroes outfits (they are pretty cool). Essentially, I'd like to see more 'generic' styles. Styles that are 'true' super-hero outfits. Getting tired of all the 'armor' looks. Not every hero/villain needs to look/feel like Iron Man in some fashion. Oooh! How about styles out of 'Flashpoint Paradox'? Thomas Wayne Batman, Yo-Yo, Enchantress, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, etc., etc. That would be awesome!
  13. 8balls Well-Known Player

You want to know what I want to see? Completely invisible body parts (except for the torso so that people can't use them as an unfair advantage in PvP) a dev that's working on City of Titans told me that making this is not only possible but would take no effort to build as no one needs to draw anything up. If it's harder with the engine your using I understand, but there are a lot of character ideas someone could make just by making their head and limbs invisible.
    • Like x 1
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

2-3 of those characters should be possible with styles already in the game. Midnighter and the guy in white & gold should be completely doable. The "metal chick" in the front should also be possible with the right skin and styles.
  15. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

Been saying for YEARS I would PAY to have Starfire/Fires hair!!
    • Like x 1
  16. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

Also extreme individual parts...MODOK being all CyberHead...that kind of thing...and multi limbed...A Celes toon with Kalis Multiple Arms...
  17. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

You fight The Gentleman Ghost ..he is as you describe...a monocle hovering where a head would be, etc....it is already in THIS game...
  18. Gimpy Loyal Player

My main is similar to the guy in white/gold,

differences are the aura, body size and no emblem or hair,

so that 1 is very doable.
  19. Reverse~Reverse Flash Active Player

New 52 Earth-2 Jay Garrick The Lightning Bolt Effect Could have The Green Lantern Energy Trail also be Customizable Like The Shock Jock Set .Flash Fans Need some Love too
    [IMG]
  20. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Just remembered the skins from Infinite Crisis, that enough should be an inspiration for the devs. Will try to post, as much as possible, in-game screenshots.
    Classic Catwoman.
    [IMG]

Sgt. Diana
    [IMG]

One of my favorites, Atomic Wonder Woman
    [IMG]

Mecha Wonder Woman
    [IMG]

Galactic Voyager/Bombshell Star Girl
    [IMG]

Goddess of Love Star Sapphire
    [IMG]