Can we have an Aura Pack "Dark" Edition?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheDarknessWithin, Aug 9, 2016.

1. stärnbock Devoted Player

Look: if i decide to create a character when water comes out and i want to give it an aura looking like steam for it, im shocked because i will never have the chance of getting OG nimbus ever again... guess i made my point clear... Even though i have an OG nimbus left, i would like to have everyone be able to have it too!
    • Like x 1
  2. stärnbock Devoted Player

Also: we had our fun with preorder batman and OG nimbus aura for long time enough, now lets allow others to have fun with them too ^^
    • Like x 1
  3. stärnbock Devoted Player

ppl not wanting to share what makes them happy to have, even if they dont loose anything while doing so is exactly whats wrong with exclusive things... Dont become like larfleece: an avatar of avarice!
  4. Backseid Devoted Player

That's why they sell.

It's human nature to covet thy neighbor ;)
    • Like x 2
  5. iClip Committed Player

I think the Grey Smoke would be much like the Vapor aura that XBOX has...but thats just me.
    • Like x 2
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Black/very dark auras usually don't really work, just the way lighting and things function in the game. The desire for darkness is noted, though!
    • Like x 11
  7. Pults Loyal Player

What about taking fire ember animation and tinting it black? That would even be the first aura that followed some "physics" since when character moves the embers leave a trail.
    • Like x 1
  8. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Nooooo :(

Do everything in your power!
    • Like x 1
  9. zor ile Well-Known Player

mepps how about the corruption one from wotl 2? you know the one around hal Jordan.
    • Like x 3
  10. JeffEllis Committed Player

I get that and it makes perfect sense. As a villain for life, I would like to see more dark tinted auras, smoky effects, shadow, that kind of thing. Another thing I would really really like to see is a smoke/shadow skin. Rather than solid with stars like the vanguard, one that made your character's body look like it was composed of billowing smoke. It could probably be done pretty simply by using the same animation/texture that is used to create the smoky aura and applying it to an otherwise transparent skin.
    • Like x 3
  11. AverageJoe Dedicated Player

The thing with Dark Auras you should add a second color as well maybe something like below...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. Blight KOBRA Commander

Black auras aren't needed but I'd very much like some Dark Purple variants for my character.
  13. thedemonocus Loyal Player

so what most of were not lucky enough to get the black smoke aura
  14. light FX Steadfast Player

Well how about the corrupted aura? Hal is already wearing it ingame.
    • Like x 1
  15. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

I want Impassioned Zatannas aura and a couple color variants of it.
    • Like x 1
  16. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Why not? You guys had the O.G Smoke Aura which is fairly close to a Black colored aura.

Just saying.
    • Like x 1
  17. Raven Roth Committed Player

I'm still waiting on my rainbow nimbus
    • Like x 2
  18. Draconiano Committed Player

SHADOW POWER almost CONFIRMED!

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. Caroline Dedicated Player

I would love a Grey Smoke to be honest. It would be even better for me than the OG one.

When it comes to the other auras - Yes, pweeze. We already got a Black Aura, Black Smoke, so why don't they give us the rest of the OG auras in black color as well? :D They're pretty visible imo.
    • Like x 1
  20. Shadow Force Committed Player

I'm a proud owner of all the exclusive auras on almost all my characters and Pre-order Batman and trinket, and i say yes they should.
    why because i don't want to spend another 600mil on one ULTRA RARE AURA.Thx to duplication glitch there is more of them then there should be but screw that ****. P.S It's bull honky in my opinion.
    • Like x 1