Can we have an Aura Pack "Dark" Edition?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheDarknessWithin, Aug 9, 2016.

1. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

• Corrupted Aura
    • Black Plasmic
    • Black Radiant
    • Grey Smoke
    I don't care how much, just take my money! :D
    • Like x 16
  2. Proxystar #Perception

Negative on the Grey Smoke, it would be too close to the black smoke in my opinion.
  3. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Black Nimbus or Mist? ;)
    • Like x 4
  4. light FX Steadfast Player

If they would sell em individually then id be all for it.
    • Like x 7
  5. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Sounds nice, but I bet they are saving Corrupted for the capsules collections.
    • Like x 2
  6. Proxystar #Perception

proceed accordingly.
    • Like x 2
  7. GhostsAndMagic Dedicated Player

Cuz Light blue radiant and white radiant don't look exactly the same
    • Like x 4
  8. Proxystar #Perception

Yeah but they're coloured radiants so who gives a **** neither of them are OG, the Black Smoke aura is OG.
  9. Jumpnit Dedicated Player

Black Solar ........TAKE ALL MY MONEY!! I will make it rain on DayBreak lol
    • Like x 3
  10. bmce84 Loyal Player

I don't care what they do, as long as this means the end of BB and more aura packs (for the same price please) in the market.
    • Like x 2
  11. The Black Bat New Player

Corrupted Aura sounds cool :eek:
    • Like x 3
  12. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I would be all over that one XD
    • Like x 2
  13. VV Dedicated Player

You missed Solar :(
    • Like x 1
  14. stärnbock Devoted Player

i dont care. I think none of the items that came out of booster bundles should never be available anymore... I think they should throw them all on the market place and let everyone have them that missed it. As well as preorder batman. Wy do ppl want others to never get them? Everyone should be able to get every style at any time on the marketplace. My oppinion. "no u cant because u werent there when it came out" is a rather egoistic attitude...
    • Like x 6
  15. Tilz Loyal Player

+1 on that my friend :)

Maybe instead of gray smoke a dark nimbus... but yea.. :) let's hope #SummoningADev
    • Like x 2
  16. Pults Loyal Player

+Rainbow Glimmering
  17. Proxystar #Perception

It's the way it is, they're exclusive limited time auras. You don't get to have them just because you want them.

They were sold as "limited edition auras". Do you think you should get pre-order batman or the bat trinket when you didn't pre-order or get the Collectors Edition, no you can't have them.

it's nothing about ego at all, it's just cold hard fact. deal with it.
    • Like x 2
  18. Mick Basher Well-Known Player

Got to say I agree, I want one, but hey I missed out and wasn't around then so I get it.
    • Like x 2
  19. The Black Bat New Player

Edit: Oops I take it back what I said earlier xD
  20. stärnbock Devoted Player

I still dont get why there must be time exclussive things ingame. I dont have to deal with it because i got every aura there was ever coming from a BB on my bank chars bank. However: ppl who got it and don't like others to get it too because they feel they dont deserve it, are... Not very nice...