the new raid kandor

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by davemack777, Jul 27, 2016.

1. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

Actually, Nexus was nerfed relatively early. Nexus got nerfed the first few weeks of OC. Dox, on the other hand, went through a series of nerfs just to make it reasonable lol. Seemed like every week was a new Dox nerf. Dox was still getting nerfed well after the Trigon DLC came out even lol. Dox went through months of nerfs just to make EO reasonable for good groups. But certain groups got the EO feat really early by glitching Dox. In fact, a lot of players glitched Dox daily for months because there were several glitches that took months to fix.

As far as 4 manning it day 1, NO ONE here said day 1. They said week 1. Just because no video is provided doesn't settle anything because I WAS THERE. I watched the videos back then. You expect him or me to go through literally hundreds of videos to find 1 when we were BOTH there at the time and actually WATCHED such videos? Really? We were there and actually SAW the videos. Whether you believe us or not is YOUR own issue. Fact is, it happened, and you not believing it happened doesn't change the FACT that it did.
  2. Volkenraider Loyal Player

It wasn't 4 manned week 1, no chance. Besides the fact that there is no video proof, (that would be a documented fact, if you do find one, I'll glady stand corrected) you couldn't beat the enrage timers with only 1 dps. I was on 24/7 during that time as well and was constantly checking youtube (mainly for the different artifacts) A 4 man vid would have deffo been a hit at the time

Heck even only a handful of healers could solo it at the time. You couldn't even 2 man the split either.

The first videos of it being 5 manned (2 dps) came quite some time later.
    • Like x 1
  3. Proxystar #Perception

POST THE VIDEO.
  4. Proxystar #Perception

Yeah exactly, imagine the number of times the lex super weapon would have gone off by the time you burnt all three down with only 1 DPS. You combine that with something like the superboy or green lantern artifact then yeah...
    • Like x 1
  5. Proxystar #Perception

It was not 4 manned week 1. Fact unless you provide satisfactory evidence, the balance of probability rests in our favour in the absence of evidence.
  6. Proxystar #Perception

Pretty sure TRLH at the time were one of the first groups on US PC, me and DDM were a part of Rage Cry at the time and I wasn't even the first group that was running it.

DDM and I were a lot of the time requested trolls on USPC because we had no problem trolling dox together and even then EO was certainly no walk in the park, so 4 manning Paradox was well, well out of the question. We did it all pre-nerf... in fact if I recall rightly even when we had you in one of our runs it was pre-nerf.

I have screenshots of the dates on mine I'm quite happy to share.

My Epic Odyssey Feat

[IMG]

And my Paradox Speed feat (15 minute EO) at the time without WM and without AM - pretty sure this was close to US PC server first.

[IMG]

The truth is Origin Crisis was without a shadow of a doubt the best DLC in this game ever in terms of longevity and content retaining it's relevance.

The smashing of content that occurs now never took place back then, it simply didn't.
  7. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Not even balance of probabilities, there wasn't sufficient burn for 1 dps to even beat sub bosses, let alone the last boss.

Unless it was done with the dueling glitch (drop health low enough where you became immune), even like that its still highly unlikley.

Sadly the guy is making stuff up to just to argue in my opinion.. As I said 5 man attempts werent even done until mid-late June
    • Like x 1
  8. Proxystar #Perception

Absolutely agreed.. I need some of whatever that dude is smoking tbh
    • Like x 1
  9. Volkenraider Loyal Player

You'll probably say PBG was soloed day 1 with that stuff :p
    • Like x 1