Livestream Server Downtime - July 20, 2016 - Game Update 62 and #SummerOfWonder!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

That was a cute video, though it doesn't really explain anything. I guess it's just contests ? Maybe there's more to announce later. I thought by being mentioned with the downtime that something was coming today.

EDIT: Ah, I didn't know there was a livestream in 90 minutes, that gives me some hope.
  2. Psycho Yo New Player

Awsome! Thank you for the answering ;)
  3. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

I think that's all they've said about it so far. I have a feeling there will be more announced in the live-stream.
  4. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

Well it would be nice if it resumed after the live stream lol
  5. Pathosgrim Dedicated Player

I wish I knew about this exploit.
    I would have done it just for the base items since there is no Base Builder Weekend.
    Kudos to the players that have done it and spent replays on it without getting buyers remorse.
    • Like x 1
  6. L T Devoted Player

Usually they're back on line between 12 and 1 pm Eastern time, so about an hour.

They may decide to wait until after the live stream though.
  7. bmce84 Loyal Player

with the lockout timers it's actually meant to not let them reach T8 from T4 within the month, and with that logic might as well remove premium members too then as they also take advantage from this.
  8. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Where are you getting that information from ?

I ran Paradox solo every week and it only gives 5 Marks, 1 for each boss. The "bug" was that as soon as you were done picking loot you were DCed. You didn't get infinite loot until disconnected.
  9. Kuno Loyal Player

Would be awesome to have Wonder Woman inspired styles in MP.
    Amazon hairstyles packs, lasso of truth, bracers...
    But I guess that's expecting too much given the circunstances of current stopped development.
  10. HARDL1GHT AC3 New Player

WISHED!!!!! I woulda knew about this
  11. Pathosgrim Dedicated Player

I remember soloing Paradox Wave back when there was still a walk in.
    I got double loot drops then I got disconnected.
    I've only seen ten loot picker windows.
    I would pick loot ten times then i would be done.
    Sometimes I would DC or I was able to leave out of the instance.

Well, I did my part in not reporting that because it didn't hurt anyone :rolleyes:
    The Penguin duo also had double loot drops at the final boss.
    Oh I didn't report that either :oops:
    Well, someone else did.
    They probably got nothing for it lol
  12. Harlequin Devoted Player

The Penguin bug only happened if you actually KOed Penguin instead of him being handcuffed. He wasn't the only boss that had that behavior, either.

I might check out the open episode thing. I have enough DBC saved up to get the lair system and utility belt, I think. If not, nope.
    • Like x 1
  13. spack2k Steadfast Player

The difference is negligible , u can get rid of lockouts with ingame cash.

remains atleast the cashlimit of 2000$ ?
  14. marcelo calasans New Player

Eu tenho uma pergunta que eu gostaria de colocar em discussão, vejo algumas reclamações de que esta actualização vai beneficiar os usuários que não pagam, mas que sobre aqueles que não são lendários, mas que comprou todos os DLCs do jogo como é o meu caso, para além de consumir numerosos produtos lançados? porque tratam de um prémio com todos os DLCs compraram da mesma forma de alguém que acabou de comprar um? Estou bastante limitado no jogo. Afinal, quem consumir mais no jogo? um prémio que comprou todos os DLCs e mais produtos lançados ou que paga uma assinatura mensal?
  15. JeffEllis Committed Player

We already get an exclusive sale as members. You get 10% off all marketplace items as Legendary.
  16. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Okay, so the only thing coming today is the Wonder Woman emblem.
  17. Real2TM Well-Known Player

Well I think it's a great idea. I have been legendary since Hard Light powers came out (when I started to play) with little breaks here and there. Many players in the community purchase episodes and only have access to certain content. Imagine now those players actually being able to enjoy Gates/Prime or Nexus & Wave because they never purchased them since progression could be earned other ways. We still have our own loot locks as legendary and they have extended locks which I think is great. I am just happy players might come back now that left the game to check out what they have missed and maybe get hooked again. Villain side is looking low as always so I welcome this idea. I don't want anything special in return for being legendary.. just make the game great and populated again is all.
    • Like x 1
  18. Pathosgrim Dedicated Player

Looks like Urameshi was right.
    Mindless Bots :)
    • Like x 1
  19. L T Devoted Player

Yeah I'm guessing a bracers hand style and/or a waist style with a lasso hanging from it would be wildly popular.
    I saw in another thread that there are like 10 job openings at Daybreak for developers to work on DCUO. That's Great news for players and fans in the long run, because it means that Daybreak is willing to invest in the game. It's bad news in the short term though, because it means that the current development team is short-handed and probably over-worked.
  20. DarthJafo Committed Player

If they can use RBs then the lockout timers are meaningless.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.