Felonious US Villain

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by The Anxient, May 19, 2016.

1. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Bump 4 anxient
    • Like x 1
  2. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Bump 4 anxient
    • Like x 1
  3. Claux New Player

What system is this league on?
  4. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Ps
  5. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Thank you!! I rarely check this on the weekend and anxient is you know...out of commission...
    • Like x 1
  6. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Bump 4 anxient.
  7. TrionSentinel New Player

I'd like to join up with you guys! US Server Earth DPS Villain. CR 100. Character name is Isaac Morningstar. I'm also 23 years old.
  8. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Welcome sir. Hit up one of our contacts
  9. The Anxient Loyal Player

Hit me up in game. I'll get you added to my friends list on the toons I play (listed in my sig) look forward to running some content with you soon.
  10. The Anxient Loyal Player

It's good to be back after my little mandatory vacation. Big thanks to Agent Whitecell and Necro for keeping this thread bumped. Last but not least we're very happy to welcome our newest member, Isaac Morningstar.
  11. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Not a promblem. Ill take my leave from your thread now ^_&
    • Like x 1
  12. gr0m Active Player

Yay forums
    • Like x 1
  13. The Anxient Loyal Player

Looking for active players over 18 with a mic. Hit me or Dethstryke up for an invite
  14. The Anxient Loyal Player

Back to work tomorrow so hit me up here if you are looking for an invite.
  15. Acesia Well-Known Player

Still interested in joining this league. Talked with someone else before but recruitment was closed before I saw the other thread. 22 yrs old, with mic - mostly use my keyboard, though.

2 casual villains still desperately looking for a good home
  16. The Anxient Loyal Player

Are you pretty active on your villain? I always ask potential members who play both sides
  17. Acesia Well-Known Player

Im pretty active on at least one of them at any given time. Usually more so a week or two after new content drops when tjere isnt much to be done on my main
  18. The Anxient Loyal Player

Sounds good. Add the toons in my sig as they're the ones I really play. Hit me up when you see me online.
  19. Acesia Well-Known Player

Already added. I should be able to hop back on in a couple hours. I'll hit you up then if i see you online c:
  20. The Anxient Loyal Player

Sounds good! Look forward to hearing from you