Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Wales wins. Quite impressive. Starting to wonder how the odds were before the tournament started. Same for Iceland, and a possible final between Wales and Iceland....
    • Like x 1
  2. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

3. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

What? o_O
  5. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

European championships. Some "not a chance" rated teams made it to the semis (Wales) and quarter finals (Iceland) and I totally missed on placing a bet there....
    • Like x 1
  6. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

Catch-a-poo $19.95
    [IMG]

The Catch-a-Poo is a light weight and portable device that catches dog poo before it hits the ground.
    The CatchaPoo eliminates the need to bend over and pick up Dog Poo off the ground.

It also captures 100% of the Poo. You never again have to squeeze the Poo like you do when you bend over and pick it up with your hand in a bag.
    When retracted it’s about 19 inches long and when extended it is about 34 inches. The weight is approximately 1 pound with the flashlight attached.

It can fit multiple size bags. The bag attaches easily and quickly to the device and it’s even easier to take off. In addition, a flashlight is included and attaches to the handle for night time use. There is also a built in waist band clip so you can attach it to your waste band on long walks.

Each CatchaPoo comes with a quality 9 LED flashlight and 15 bags.
    Works on any size dog!
    ORDER TODAY AND RECEIVE 60 FREE BAGS!

Maybe next they will attach a water bottle to the end of a stick to Catch-a-pee
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Oh, didn't even know Wales played football, must have gotten tired of having their rugby team repeatedly lose to the All Blacks :p
  8. Lara Kelly Well-Known Player

I rule in EverQuest II! yeah actually rule lol :p

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Recognise the sig. Recognise the post theme and colours. Don't recognise the name....so what happened?
  10. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

Wanted a forum name that matched one of my game characters.
    Did not have any named Yaoi Pope.

Used my same siggy and what not for now so it did not look like I was trying to fool anyone.
  11. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Ah. Usually a new account means somebody got smacked by Mepps.

And you could've asked for a name change...its been done before
  12. Yaoi Pope Dedicated Player

No smack down here. Account still active. . If ever I was to get banned I would probably not be coming back after. I can make holding a grudge an art form.

Requesting a name change just seems like a hassle. (also did not know that was an option) Besides the titles that users get for posting X amount of times means little to nothing for me. So I don''t mind just making a new account.
  13. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  14. ChiefCham Level 30

still going strong....will this be the last?

I don't think so.
  15. Dametria Loyal Player

okay...now you're just farming for "likes". :)
  16. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Aren't we all?.....
  17. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Your face.
  18. Dametria Loyal Player

no?.... >.> <.<
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. General Zod 10000 Post Club

I had a face.
  20. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Did the constant friction with your chest burn it off? You know, because of your neck "condition".