I think the t8 duo black canary fight needs an adjustment.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Theblackcat456, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Theblackcat456 Committed Player

I have both Villians and heroes and i find that the black canary fight is significantly harder than the catwoman fight. The adds with black canary just tear people to shred in random group runs. Its really not pug friendly and its a burden. With runs with friends it is much better but with people with less experience it needs a adjustment to the adds damage they hit hard and are plentiful.
    • Like x 1
  2. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

No it does not. You just need to pay attention and if the adds are getting to be to much, slow the burn down on Black Canary and work on killing the adds. I had to solo her at 165 and I did it. I stopped attacking here and burned the adds. Did a bit of damage to her, focus on adds, etc...rinse and repeat until she was dead.
    • Like x 1
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I miss when duoes were duoes and not 2-player alerts :-/
    • Like x 1
  4. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

I miss when I had to work with my partner instead of facerolling a duo like a 2-player solo :-/
    • Like x 2
  5. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

I miss the days when support roles made duos easier.
    • Like x 2
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

You make a good point. Thing is this game lacks solo content. Easily puggable duoes like The First Piece really helped to mitigate this, giving people more to do while they wait for friends etc.
  7. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

You are getting an easy solo in Episode 25 though. No need to call nerf on a duo just because it's a challenge. Just wait a week and run the solo.

Also Jackster agreed on the lack of solo content so we might get some more of that in the future.
  8. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

One solo. Whoopee. Why do you need everything to be a challenge though? Isn't Darkseid's War Factory scratching that itch? I basically haven't played this month because everything in this episode has been very unpuggable.
    • Like x 1
  9. Theblackcat456 Committed Player

I understand what is needed but those with less experience have no idea which is my point as its just a duo but yet many fail on the black canary fight.
  10. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

Why do you need everything to be a faceroll? We have tons and tons of easy content and get one hard raid per year. No hard alerts, no difficult duos and no challenging solos because people like you always cry nerf when they can't faceroll it on minimum CR.
    • Like x 1
  11. Theblackcat456 Committed Player

Its a duo though its not meant to be something that has this level of difficulty, Dont get me wrong 1st boss and LB are simple but the Villian 2nd boss is a pain with the unexperienced .
    • Like x 2
  12. Supergirly Dedicated Player

Stop going in there with 2 DPS. One of you should be another role. So easy with tank and dps or healer and dps. Never tried with troller and dps though.
    • Like x 1
  13. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Duos have always been a faceroll
    • Like x 1
  14. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

It's easier with 2 dps
  15. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

If you're not a villain, you don't understand and shouldn't comment imo
  16. JimsArcade Well-Known Player

Trying to tell a pug dps to focus on the adds instead of Canary usually guarantees they rage quit. TBH, that's fine with me: it's easier to solo Canary than be partnered with a Leeroy Jenkins.
  17. The Anxient Loyal Player

Duo is easy. Shouldn't be nerfed due to ignorance.
  18. Derio 15000 Post Club

Villain side was soloed by a nature healer so I find that hard to believe 2 dps cannot kill the adds. But then again you are going to have a hard time if you go in at CR 154
  19. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I actually agree that raids, elite content and Survival have been weak. I've never asked for a raid or even an alert to be nerfed.
  20. BumblingB I got better.

Haven't played the villain version. If the level of difficulty is higher than the hero version, it's no wonder my leaguemate had those revolving door group mates when he tried to level his villain.

Um... Duos are ANY makeup. There is no option to run as a role. Solos and Duos should never require a specific "anything" since it's not about group makeup.

I really wish they would nix the cr differential already. It's hurting content like this. Love taps taking off chuncks of life while blocking is not a challenge.