Downtime Server Downtime - June 22, 2016 - Game Update 61!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Hey the Welcome screen has returned !
  2. light FX Steadfast Player

Is this affecting pc? Because i pull my launcher up and i get to 10 or 15% and then the launcher just close itself. This had been happening with my test launcher for weeks now too but i didnt care cause it was test. But now live too? Ive tried 4 times and cant get past 15%.
  3. yung559 New Player

Hey Mepps! I heard that pretty soon, ps3 players are not gonna be able to play dcuo anymore. Is that true?
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Others have told us that manually updating your system's flash may address this download issue.
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No, not true.
    • Like x 3
  6. Ritualsz New Player

I'm new to the forums but its cool to see that you respond quick and y'all keep us updated good and respond, u don't see that alot anymore. Props to you @mepps
    • Like x 1
  7. yung559 New Player

Ok, cool! Thanks for reply. Oh one more question. On the currency tab in the inventory menu, where it says influence, what is that?
  8. MightyDiana New Player

Any news yet on the PS3 patch? Really want to play!
  9. xNo Escape New Player

Starting to think i should got that 4 for christmas... I litterally juust brought legendary and now it being put to waste.
  10. theRavenSlayer New Player

They're probably all in the universe right now making fun of us... :*(
  11. DarthJafo Committed Player

Xbots up yet? I'm still at work but just like to know. Wish updates happened in the background like most of my other big games
  12. theRavenSlayer New Player

It was up first, been a few hours now
  13. MightyDiana New Player

Any word on the PS3 patch?
  14. DevSimm28 New Player

Still can't get in.. Goes straight to Daybreak user agreement.. Then goes to Launchpad.. PS3
    De20Simmons24
  15. BlackRonin New Player

Anyone no how long the wait is for the patch update to deploy?
  16. theRavenSlayer New Player

When you get word for PSN can we get a notification either in this thread or twitter maybe? Thanks in advance, unless you say no. :)
  17. Rell1217 New Player

I Don't Understand How Or Why They're Having So Many Issues With PS3 Game Patch When The Game Originated On This System... It's Been Issue After Issue Since Daybreak Took Over... Always An Issue... I Don't Ever Get On The Forums But Always Check Them Out But This Has Become A Constant.. Reoccurring Bugs, Extra Long Maintenance And Updates... I've Been Playing 4 A Long Time And In The Last 6 - 12 Months The Problems And Shut Downs R Ridiculous... I Have Let My Membership Lapse BC Of These Constant Aggravating Issues... I Luv 2 Play The Game But It's Very Frustrating When Ur Consistently Unable 2 Play... Plz Tighten Up Ur Tech Team
    • Like x 2
  18. Nessa New Player

Might be down all day for us
  19. The Evergreen Level 30

20. MightyDiana New Player

It says it might last up to 8 hours! Well your time is almost up!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.