Rapture is Recruiting! Xbox One - Villains - 21+ - US

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by MadBux, May 20, 2016.

1. MadBux Level 30

2. Jim Berry Well-Known Player

I'll fill out the form just in case:

*In-game name: Jim B
    *Faction (Should be Villain): Villain
    *Platform (Should be Xbox): Xbox One US
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: http://dcuobloguide.com/tools/census/character/show/?id=1407656388594962527&world=5001
    *Power: Sorcery (may look into going Electric)
    *Role: Fulltime Healer (highly interested in DPS now)
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Legendary
    *Age. (Should be 18 or older): 35
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I love all thing co-op, so I'm dominantly a PVE'er. That said, I'd like to always have people available to group with to run content. I'm the type who would be at T7 but will still run T1 just because I want to lol...
  3. Shoukon New Player

*In-game name: Shou Kon
    *Faction (Should be Villain):
    *Platform (Should be Xbox): GT: I Eat Civics
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: http://dcuobloguide.com/tools/census/character/show/?id=1407656358530014074&world=5001
    *Power: Fire
    *Role: Tank
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Sub
    *Age. (Should be 18 or older): 28
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?
    Chill place looking to progress at a higher than average manner concerning skill point grinding and final tier raids, without being destructive towards real life.
    I tank boss, boss goes down, League gets loot and Skill Points =D

Youtube channel with MMO Content of my past WoW/TOR/Neverwinter: https://www.youtube.com/user/Shoukon32/videos

Popular PvP Guide I did for Wow for RBG's as a FC Warr Tank at 2900 Rating (Rating in Videos): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2089113503

This is my bud looking to come with me.

*In-game name: Happy Ending
    *Faction (Should be Villain):
    *Platform (Should be Xbox):
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: http://dcuobloguide.com/tools/census/character/show/?id=1407656371414896859&world=5001
    *Power: Mental/??
    *Role: Dps/Troll
    *Do you have a mic?Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Sub
    *Age. (Should be 18 or older): Yes
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?
  4. Antibakemono New Player

BUMP for CONTROLLERS! msg madbux or myself (Antibakemono)
  5. WeaponX012 New Player

I am looking to Join

Gamer tag: AMER1CAN PSYC0
    Toon: D3ATH R1FL3
  6. Jaydogg271 New Player

*In-game name: Jaydogg271
    *Faction (Should be Villain): Villain
    *Platform (Should be Xbox): XboxOne
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: 46Cr
    *Power: Not really sure
    *Role: Damange
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Member
    *Age. (Should be 18 or older): 30
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Just some help learning and playing w/ others while building my character up
  7. MadBux Level 30

8. MadBux Level 30

Hey Jim!

Sorry it's taken me a few days to get back to you. Outside of my time in game, it's been a rather busy work week. That said, allow me to answer your questions:
    • Is the League currently above 100 Members?
      • Yes, the league is currently at 111 members. Don't let this be a deterrent for you though. Allow me to explain. Generally speaking, players come and go in DCUO. Having played since 2011, I'm sure you are well aware that people hit highs and lows with respect to how frequently they play. With that in mind, it is important for us to have enough players to fill roles on "off nights" for others. The league will continue to grow, but we will also continue to ensure the league roster remains active over time. Fortunately, the vast majority of our top tier players play daily, or darn near it.
    • How many players are Sorcery users in the League?
      • There is a reason you asked the question - sorcery is a terrific power. It's one of the most versatile in terms of being great at it's role while also maintaining top tier DPS. Any end game league you come across will have their fair share of sorcery. However, I would say that we have a healthy mix of powers all around. Sorcery is certainly a topic of conversation, but I wouldn't say we are too Sorcery heavy in comparison to other end game leagues.
    • How many Sorcery users are dominantly DPS versus Healer? (combined the two questions)
      • Of the Sorcery players we have, I would say more of them focus on their DPS build as their primary build. We only have one end game sorcery healer. Our primary healer just respec'd to Nature recently to set us up with a Sorc/Nature combo for HoT versus big heals to compliment one another. Since you enjoy healing, this seems like it would work out in your favor.
    • How many players are Electricity Healers?
      • Zero at the moment. One of our healers used to be Electricity, but he switched it up. That could certainly change down the line, but I think the Sorcery/Nature healers we have currently hold down the fort rather well. Still plenty of room in our raid groups for another healer thought (hint hint!).
    • Is voice chat mandatory when running content with League mates?
      • Couple items to address with this question. First, you said you play late nights after the wife and kid go to bed. That's the same boat I am in (without the kid)! Our group is a fairly late night crew. we actually have plenty of folks that play during the day, too, but we generally start our raids between 7 and 9 PM PST - sometimes a tad later dependent on schedules. We're flexible. But, to directly answer the question, no voice chat isn't required, particularly if you can hear us and are quick to respond to feedback. I'm sure you understand the value of being able to communicate effectively when running raids, but realistically, as long as you can hear us, you're good!
    • Does the League have "Feat Farm" days?
      • Without a doubt! This is a non-negotiable in the mind of our end game raiders. Everyone understands the value of high skill points. Just like many leagues on the Xbox server right now, skill points are still fairly low in comparison to PC/PSN. Most of our end game players are around 70 - 110 skill points at the moment. We generally try to focus on pressing end game content 1 or 2 nights a week at the moment and spend the remaining nights feat farming and power leveling CR100+ folks to get up there with us to run end game content. Feat farming is our focus after we clear Brainiac's Bottle Ship each week at the moment.
    I think you'll fit right in man. From a scheduling perspective, and focus on progression, we'd love to have you join us. Hit me up with an Xbox Live message or in-game tell when you get a chance.
    Gamertag: Angrywaterfowl
    Character Name: MadBux
  9. MadBux Level 30

10. MadBux Level 30

11. MadBux Level 30

12. MadBux Level 30

13. Chaosjackal New Player

I just sent you a league application to your Gt. I hope to hear from you soon.
  14. MadBux Level 30

15. MadBux Level 30

16. MadBux Level 30

17. MadBux Level 30