Rapture is Recruiting! Xbox One - Villains - 21+ - US

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by MadBux, May 20, 2016.

1. MadBux Level 30

Recruitment: LIMITED to BBS/DWF Ready
    League Description:
    • Rapture is a PVE end-game raiding league.
    • Recruiting approach has shifted to only bolstering our Darkseid War Factory capable raiding members. We want to free up our current members to focus on feat farming and supporting the growth and progression of the league, versus our previous approach of more open recruiting and developing our talent in-house.
    • Plenty of CR160+ players play daily. There are enough people online for a Phantom Zone Elite (PZE) at nearly any point during the day.
    • We have cleared all raids through the final Brainiac's Bottle Ship (the final T7 raid.). Brainiac's Bottle Ship (BBS) is on weekly farm at this point - generally multiple raid groups per week.
    • Standard raid time is 9:00 PM PST. Duos, 4-mans, and impromptu raids run at all times during the day. Although the height of league activity is every evening after 7:00 PM PST, plenty of folks playing middle of the day on weekdays and even more on weekends.
    • LINE Chat is included for all members. We communicate scheduled raid plans each week through LINE Chat, so everyone gets the message on their phone outside of the game. Line chat is often used to coordinate impromptu raids, 4-mans, etc.
    • Over 100 players (the majority of which remain active regularly)
      • The majority of players are over CR100
      • ~30 players above CR160
    • League Hall contains ALL proficiency stat boosts (i.e. Stat boosts, like +3% total damage). We reach the weekly prestige cap on the first or second day of EVERY week, which means we will be able to maintain the entire list of available proficiency boosts at all times.
    • Current average age spans between 18-40 years old. The group is friendly and helpful.
    • At least once a week, we try to run folks through the full list of raids to clear everyone's weekly/monthly rewards. Alts are welcome for the feat farming raid carries.
    • Expectations are relaxed. Enjoy the game and have fun! Current members are friendly, and league politics commonly found elsewhere are left at the door.
    • League decoration permissions are included for all members. There is not much sense of control outside of simply safeguarding the league from new recruits with potentially malicious intent. Once your trust is earned, permissions are granted shortly thereafter.
    • Humor in league chat can get slightly "mature" sometimes. Fair warning.
    League Requirements:
    • 21+ preferred. 18+ years old is acceptable, assuming a certain level of maturity.
    • Brainiac's Bottle Ship raid ready. Darkseid War Factory raid ready preferred. CR and SP may vary based on skill level and experience with MMOs.
    • Be respectful. We pride ourselves in a "drama" free league. Above all else, we expect members to respect one another. In a larger end-game league, there will undoubtedly be strong personalities. Some of those personalities may differ a bit. We don't expect everyone to be best friends, but we do expect each member to respect one another. This is a standard expectation for successful leagues, but in the interest of protecting the integrity of the league and creating a desirable place for attracting top-tier talent, we want to set this expectation up front.
    • Have fun! :)
    League Recommendations (these traits are encouraged, but not required):
    • We don't require active gameplay, but it is certainly encouraged.
    • A mic is highly encouraged, but not required.
    • Receptive to both positive and negative feedback in the interest of improving yourself and those around you.
    • A willingness to run group content (raids/alerts) with league members.
    • MMO experience - end game raiding in particular - is highly sought after. The majority of current members have ample raid/end-game experience with various MMOs.
    • No expectation to be social, but it's encouraged. After all, it's an MMO.
    How to Apply:
    • Primary
      • Gamertag: Angrywaterfowl
      • Character Name: MadBux
    • Secondary:
      • Gamertag: Glee71020
      • Character Name: Antibakemono
    • Important: If you reach out to us outside of the game, don't forget to tell us what your character name is.
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/RaptureDCUO
    Reddit Sticky Thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/dcuonline/comments/4jn4xk/league_recruitment_thread/

You can send us a PM, mail in-game, a tell in-game, an Xbox Live message or a reply here on the thread for any questions or league invite inquires.

Optional: If you would like, you are welcome to use the following template to tell us a bit about yourself and reply to this post.

*In-game name:
    *Faction (Should be Villain):
    *Platform (Should be Xbox):
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points:
    *Power:
    *Role:
    *Do you have a mic?
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play:
    *Age. (Should be 18 or older):
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?
    • Like x 1
  2. MadBux Level 30

3. MadBux Level 30

Bump! 12 more members added in the past 2 days. League hall offers stat boosts!
  4. Havok for All New Player

Will definitely send you guys a request once I am above 20. Character is Fiery Vortex.
  5. MadBux Level 30

Sounds good, Fiery Vortex!
  6. MatthewCohen Active Player

Hi. Im interested in joining and prob have a friend who will want to come too. Im us villain also but from the uk so my timezone may be off a bit but i play for roughly 7 hrs a night till around 1am gmt rest of the time in in work and all weekends im free anytime. Im 28 and my main is a 165cr earth dps with 159 off tank but considering a power change. Currently cleared all solos. duos. and almost all 4 player content. cleared all raids upto and including tier 6. Not tried t7 as communication is going to be key hence me looking for a league. I am in ine right now but its fairly quiet and most are low level people.
  7. MadBux Level 30

Hey! We'd love to have you join us. We do have some folks that play during the day - particularly on weekends. Most folks are Pacific, Central, or Eastern time zone, but you will see some folks online during the day, too. What is your character name? I'm on right now and would be happy to send you an invite.
  8. Chuck1ez New Player

Hmm looking around the forums for a home and this place seems to be a nice spot.

History:
    WoW Raiding & PvP Arena
    DCUO PC since 2011: Mostly PvP but raided around when Rage power came out.
    GW2
    Heroes of the Storm

Current Status: Level 27 Sorcery Villain
    Goals: PVE & PVP Healing
  9. MadBux Level 30

Hey! We'd love to have you join us. We do have some folks that play during the day - particularly on weekends. Most folks are Pacific, Central, or Eastern time zone, but you will see some folks online during the day, too. What is your character name? I'm on right now and would be happy to send you an invite.
  10. MadBux Level 30

That's awesome. We have quite a few former WoW end game folks. Various experience across the board with MMOs. Send me a message via Xbox live (gamertag: angrywaterfowl) or in game (character: madbux) or just tell me what your character name is here on this thread and I'll get you an invite to the league.
    • Like x 1
  11. Chuck1ez New Player

Sounds awesome to me! My characters name is H4X, I will look you all up when I get online tonight.
  12. MadBux Level 30

13. MatthewCohen Active Player

I will message you tonight after work to get an inv.
  14. Chuck1ez New Player

Yea go league! I should actually have a mic tonight woot!
  15. MadBux Level 30

Sounds great! Looking forward to hearing from you.
  16. DezDarkly Active Player

Sent you a pm on here.
  17. MadBux Level 30

Awesome! I'll get back to you today.
  18. Doug E Gunz New Player

Sent in game mail to MadBux
  19. MadBux Level 30

20. MadBux Level 30

Added you to my friends list. I'll shoot you an invite when I see you on next.