Drops & Rewards & Marks

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by UnleashedBrevard, May 26, 2016.

1. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

Throne of the dead is not dropping any marks as a choice for beating the raid and or any bosses for players who's combat rating is above the suggested level

League Hall Lock-down is not dropping any marks as a choice for beating the raid and or any bosses for players who's combat rating is above the suggested level

Prime is only rewarding 1 mark is this reward correct?

Exceptional Recovery Kits have not been dropping for going on almost over 2 months now or the rate is so slow only some players are able to get this item.

Also Exceptional Recovery kits need to be increased to Tier 8 mods to assure we are getting a respectable amount average kit yields 66% from 21 byes we are getting back 14 needing 9 bytes to make a new mod
    on a tier 8 mod being recovered we would be losing an average of 9 each time rather than if were a Tier 4 , 5 , 6 mod we would gain all bytes back

All of the other raids are dropping marks as they should be as applied in the update is there is a reason to why none of these other raids are giving marks as a reward?
    • Like x 4
  2. Glacial Breeze Well-Known Player

Can we get some type of answer on the recovery kits
    • Like x 2
  3. AlphaOrion Dedicated Player

For Prime the 1 mark you get if your CR is out of relevancy is correct, the raid only rewards 4 marks if your within the relevant CR.
  4. bmce84 Loyal Player

I'm getting marks on Lockdown.
  5. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

Where did that dev go? Like she changed loot system then left.
  6. StealthBlue Loyal Player

If any of these are still an issue, try posting them in either the bug forum or the dev discussion thread about the loot picker change. You could also try the bug tracker website. They might not be looking here because this isn't a test server issue, it's a live server issue. The only topics on this forum should be about the newest changes on test that haven't reached live yet, or test server specific quality of life requests.
  7. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

You sir are incorrect , Wave and Nexus issue 5 marks one for each boss each mark rewarded is based on loot rewarded for fighting a boss that rewards said loot. you might go back and run wave and count the boss's and find you are wrong.
  8. Tygerfyre Committed Player

Pretty sure you're both correct. You get marks for completing the alert if you are in relevancy. You can also get the one mark as a possible reward for beating the boss if you are out of relevancy.

The original post is questioning why they only got one mark for Prime. The answer is because only Brainiac is being counted as a boss. The avatars are not counting as bosses, whereas in Paradox, the various sub-bosses each count as a boss and offer a reward.
    • Like x 2
  9. AlphaOrion Dedicated Player

Lol maybe you should read before quoting someone, where in my post was I talking about wave or nexus?? Pretty sure I was referring to Prime. Idk maybe you quoted the wrong person. If your referring to the fact you fight the 3 sub avatars and then Brainiac and that you should get 4 marks if your out of relevant cr you are wrong, when it first came out with the Battle for Earth dlc on March 13 2012 you were awarded 4 marks of "War" for completion of the raid and later was changed in update 25 to marks of triumph with a conversion rate of 1 mark of war = 125 marks of triumph for a total of 500 marks of triumph for completion of the raid (not including the monthly reward box). So "Yes" the 1 mark of victory you currently get if your cr is out of relevancy is correct, don't believe me pm a dev and ask.

Throughout the history of the game not every raid always gave 10 marks of whatever the current mark was at the time in case you didn't know that, prime was 1 of them with only 4 marks of war, unpaid dues was another with only 8 marks of war and sub construct was another with only 7 marks of distinction. I was there when they were all first released I know what I'm talking about, Dec 2010 open beta to June 2016 player.
  10. AlphaOrion Dedicated Player

Yes you are correct the 3 sub avatars are not counted as bosses as far as loot is concerned and never have been, only brainiac is.