Launching Today: Episode 24, Game Update 60, and the Booster Bundle!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 19, 2016.

1. Mefromnorway Level 30

OMG now is it second time i loose my membership this week. this is too amateur here we pay years for play and so loose membership what is going on in this company ??????????????
    • Like x 1
  2. Geraldo New Player

Eu tenho membership até o fim do mês, e estou como premium, não consigo entrar no jogo porque tenho mais q 6 perssonagens, eu pago mensalidade pra jogar isto, vocês devem ter mais respeito com os jogadores, alem das quedas de servidores,e lags, agora isso.

in English:
    I have membership to the end of the month, and I'm as premium, I can not get into the game because I have more q 6 perssonagens, I pay monthly to play this, you should have more respect for players, besides the falls servers, and lags now this.
  3. cosmicdedman New Player

where is my legendary membership ????????????? this is now 2 days you owe me when are you ppl going to start doing right by your players ??????? I'm on ps4 and this is really getting sickening
    • Like x 1
  4. gemii Dedicated Player

i have a membership problem?

When i go to service list on my ps4 it says my membership started 5/12/2016 and expires 6/12/2016... today is only the 9th and my membership is gone!
    • Like x 1
  5. Adherence New Player

I am having the same problem gemii, I renewed on 05/24/16 but I am showing as free to play as of this morning. I paid an additional $14.99 a few minutes ago and the transaction completed but I am still free to play???
    • Like x 1
  6. Mefromnorway Level 30

this is dcuo so great at support no message telling us if they work for fix error and people pay again this is like scam people for money, can u plz give some feedback, when will it be fixed ??????????????
  7. ou812puzzledalo Well-Known Player

This will be deleted.

Why hasn't the world shut down so it can be fixed? MONEY!!!!! People thinking they lost membership and paying MONEY not needed. Bravo dcuo for not missing a chance to bleed money from loyal members. Shame!!!
  8. cosmicdedman New Player

in my ps4 under services it says my membership is undefined wtf is this bs
  9. cosmicdedman New Player

the lack of response from the devs and daybreak says a lot
  10. Mefromnorway Level 30

and as normal nothing back for all error there are in this game i wonder how many membership i should have been paid back, i paid since 2011 and god know how much downtime and error it been and nothing in return of reward for be loyal. dcuo only give a **** in you its only your money they want, just like now people pay for they think membership ran out and nothing info from dcuo about error game should been shut down and fixed, psn forgotten now its only Xbox they care about. :( it feels like that
    • Like x 1
  11. King thorak New Player

Again with this bull of my membership. We need it fix now . Feed back pls
  12. Gesenai New Player

I also had my purchased membership taken away. I'm kind of losing my patience with this.
  13. cosmicdedman New Player

this is how I fixed the membership glitch,,,,,,,, I'm on ps4 .........shut down dcuo and then shut down the ps4 do not put it in rest mode it must be shut down .......wait a little longer than 10 mins and reboot ps4 and restart dcuo problem solved
  14. Avallanche New Player

Friends, was with nothing to do and decided to create a comic book cover with my characters created in DC Universe Online , they are: AvallancheBR - Manipulate the atmospheric temperature leaving everything around the below zero (Ice ) . Prisma - materializes all your anger by creating extremely deadly weapons only with his will ( Rage ) . Ilusion - As Prisma is able to create anything you want with just a thought ( Light ) . Mental Lord - With its power to invade the minds he destroys his enemies leaving them in vegetative state. Falcon ... This one 's there same pq already had the image and decided to use it. If you want you can give opinions and make suggestions for an upcoming cover.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. Alibaba New Player

Hello brother MEPPS, was wondering, my legendary account was taken away 1 month to early. im PCEU is that a bug that you guys will fix soon? can i get my last month back also? :) no rush take ur time
  16. King thorak New Player

How long is this maintenance going to take ?
  17. SewerDraiin New Player

they said they dont know they're trying to fix membership problems :p -luxii
  18. SCARLETTIA New Player

Mepps will the cosmic materia be available in lockboxes soon?
    • Like x 1
  19. Krossssss Well-Known Player

20. Krossssss Well-Known Player

Mepps said 1 to 8hrs :cool: All we can do is chill :cool: