Flash Style Pack

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Blitz Reaper, Mar 23, 2016.

1. metalfenix Committed Player

So many lost opportunities with a big selling DC vanity items for the MP...At least I hope to get the batcomputer pack on a few days.
    • Like x 1
  2. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

Sometimes I think WB and DC don't want revenue from this game when it's for direct existing character likeness type products.
    • Like x 1
  3. Pults Loyal Player

I dislike the flash.
  4. JohnDC New Player

Been asking since 2011.
  5. XEMD Well-Known Player

Flash boots are always another idea :)

You get them by defeating either Flash or Jay Garrick Flash.
  6. Professor Zoom Well-Known Player

BY THE NAME OF LORD!! PLEASE MAKE IT REAL!!
  7. iAquamanJLA Well-Known Player

I'd definitely buy that.
  8. Parlon New Player

Actually if they put a new 52 Flash style to the game with the next vendor, that would be great. It wouldn't be same with the game Flash too. They can even make a Wally West(pre flashpoint) Rebirth style as drop, just like they did with Firestorm style.

Also i would definitely buy a Flash Cowl-Emblem pack for the same price as Batman Cowl or BvS pack
  9. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

I would buy this Flash Style in a heartbeat.
  10. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

11. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Personally if they went the cowl route I'd like to see them put in more than just two versions. Might take the sting out of the price if there were multiple versions (pre and post New 52, Kid Flash versions, etc).
    • Like x 1
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I would buy ALL of them.

Even that one. ;) ;)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

I want that body type for character creation so I can make a Titanic Trenton inspired style.
    • Like x 1