Wavedox census still not updating pictures of our characters.

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by darkscarletx, Sep 20, 2015.

1. darkscarletx Loyal Player

I've read they said wavedox and census was back and fonctionning again but it isn't because my character is still wearing style from a month ago and not updating for the style I wear now. Will it be fixed soon?

I also see sometimes characters with body invisible only the head visible, no hairstyles, etc.
    • Like x 1
  2. Theblackcat456 Committed Player

1month? My toons have same styles since April if not longer, no interest has been shown in updating the photos for months i dont know whats happening.
  3. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Yeah me too. /: Don't know what's going on. It's like they gave up and don't want to fix stuff. It's weekend I know tho.
  4. darkscarletx Loyal Player

5. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

Wavedox is not controlled by Daybreak. it only borrows the data from Daybreak.

The "paperdoll" system is not updating. So if you want to have the team look at it go to the Census section and start a discussion..
  6. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Strange. My character's style that is shown on Wavedox is at least from yesterday.It works really reliable for me.
    Wavedox and dcuolive show the same.

Only problem I have is, that it doesn't seem to know the new hairstyles - my chars are bald.
  7. Danielle_Tgurl Committed Player

Geez this is from 2015 and still nothing being done? My main is shown as she was IN 2015 and we a few months into 2016. Maybe 14 toons in league show no pic at all. They get plenty enough money from us they can get off their Entitled butts and fix it already.
  8. JimsArcade Well-Known Player

The last time paperdolls were updated in the DCUO census data was in February 2016. (I know this because I change my toon's look for every seasonal and it's currently stuck in its Valentine outfit.)

This is a DBG Issue, though, not Wavedox. The three census apps that I know of that access the census data--wavedox, DCUO Census Character Show, and DCUO Live (imo the most useful of them all but sadly no longer updated) all show old paperdolls.
  9. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

10. tbosh Well-Known Player

At the most, paying members only pay roughly 49.3 cents per day....

And i would rather my 49.3 cents be spent on bigger issues than my paperdoll on a fansite, just saying.

And by Mepps saying it would be taken care of doesn't mean the devs themselves worked on it, it may just been them or him sending an email to the creator of wavedox.

Please look at the totality of circumstances when you want to complain about something. I use wavedox in the same manner in which you stated earlier, to inspect someone who just whooped me in a arena or dual. I have no paperdoll either, but that's no big deal to me personally, and it doesn't affect anyone in game.

Now, obviously this is a big deal to you and I don't really understand why but I will let you have it.

How does the game itself become better by you and others being able to see a paperdoll?

It literally doesnt, therefor IMHO doesn't need to be addressed.

Now, server crashes, mailbox issues, link dead areas etc. Those are things I would gripe about as they literally affect my gaming experience and are completely related to the daybreak staff first hand.
    • Like x 3
  11. SweetMarie420 New Player

I just checked wavedox and my character is still sporting her St Patty's Day style.
  12. iron Well-Known Player

Wavedox is not Daybreak's thing!
  13. HarleyBiker142 Well-Known Player

you have to contact the creator of wavedox. It does not belong to daybreak.
  14. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Irregardless, it uses the Census Data. The paper dolls on the Census Data have not been getting updated by DGC.
  15. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

The DCUO website also confirms the old census paper dolls:
    https://players.dcuniverseonline.com/
  16. iron Well-Known Player

ok But anyway Wavedox is not daybreak's Thing XD
  17. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

You will need to contact Waveddox on Twitter for any information about the paper dolls not updating correctly.

TWITTER you can also remind him that the top leagues page is still 48 to 72hrs out of date and also is still not listing the top leagues correctly can be seen if you add a new player wait 1 to 5 mins and click refresh and compare top leagues to the actual league name by clicking on league name to see the resulted data shown being incorrect.

CENSUS Developer notes area on forum for these types of request can be found > HERE <
  18. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Except that it's not bytecode's site's fault. The data it's retreiving is stale. DGC needs to update the data, and it will reflect properly on all the sites that use it, including the official one: players.dcuniverseonline.com