US Xbox Server Downtime - May 7, 2016

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruine72 New Player

Guess Ill take a break!
    time for some overwatch open beta anyways! lol
  2. Deathssin24 New Player

3. ST0PWATCH New Player

I guess I'm the only one who has more than one character. If you have maxed out all your slots and they are all lv 30. You have no life.
    • Like x 1
  4. Darkenedasylum New Player

What about the people that used xp boosters? For the amount of time I activated one of booster golds xp booster but I was kicked and now the world's back down ^_-
  5. redxjackchop New Player

given the fact that there are probably 5x more people trying to log on to these servers than what was originally projected i feel that they are doing a fair job, trying to fix the problems i do agree with compensation (which would be easy to include during the scheduled maint) i would say like renown boosters, vault tickets etc. etc. but keep up the good work i cant even imagine how crazy it is at the "office"
    • Like x 1
  6. Tsukura New Player

I'd like a refund as well. I can put that money towards Neverwinter, at least that game's playable. It starting to seem that Daybreak is just 2 dudes that majored in Liberal Arts that decided to start a game company.
    • Like x 1
  7. Harlequin Devoted Player

The game doesn't end at 30. It's only just starting.
    • Like x 4
  8. Savonbuckner New Player

Only after people get of there backs albout a needed maintenance and just being ungreatful pricks
  9. Sorc This New Player

All i can say is you guys should have planned the servers better rather then rushing a poor unstable release. Played for years on Pc paid and am paid on xbox now as well, however if this crap continues much longer ill be cancelling both subs. Not paying for a game overloaded by free players causing mass stability issues. Honeslty enough is enough ive spent more time looking at a world down screen then actually playing.

Things need to change and soon.
    • Like x 2
  10. redxjackchop New Player

i lost a whole renown booster then the servers cam back on and i lost another :(
  11. ST0PWATCH New Player

Vault tickets would be nice.
    • Like x 1
  12. xATOMx New Player

This is BS Daybreak wasnt ready for the jump to xbox one if the servers arent up by 8pm cst im going to want a full refund thanks
  13. The Doctor Loyal Player

As a PS4 user who doesn't even own an xbox, you clowns need to compensate people who have purchased xbox memberships. This degree of incompetence is staggering.
    • Like x 1
  14. redxjackchop New Player

lol yah cause thats going to happen lol
    • Like x 1
  15. redxjackchop New Player

i have played many mmorpgs and these problems happen all over especially when the game is ported over from a hole other platform these delays should have been expected if you came into this thinking it would be cakes and pies right off the bat you are sadly mistaken
    • Like x 2
  16. The Doctor Loyal Player

Climb back under your fanboy bridge. People are paying for a completely broken product and deserve their damn money back.
    • Like x 1
  17. megaflux New Player

that really is where it gets you isnt it? i feel the same. they HAVE to get bigger servers up (its been over a decade and developers STILL dont get that you rent/buy BIGGER servers than you think youll need for launch and then scale back!?) so the FREE players can get on and play till they realize they ARE content locked and then quit telling everyone they meet the game is pay to win? meanwhile we pay 15$/mo to sit here NOT playing the game so whiny kids can be placated? thats tantamount to telling the hardest working employees they wont be getting vacation pay while giving the janitor a raise... but we are supposed to be "thankful" for this behavior?
  18. Xavier55 New Player

i was using my xp booster pack plus and now i cant cause it has past a hr. so i lost out!!!
  19. The Rover New Player

Geesh you need to relax, its the first week of launch, assuming you must be new to MMOs? every single MMO has these issues when first launches, even games like WoW and Archeage. Honestly we dont need people like you poisoning the community, so please request a refund (and more than likely fail) and leave the game for those who dont come and whine on forums when the game goes down to try and fix issues. The Xbox one launch has nearly tripled/quadrupled the projected numbers of players they were expecting, yes it sucks having to wait through these first few weeks while the servers stable out and they upgrade their servers to better compensate for the true numbers, but good things come to those who wait, coming here complaining and whining, while they are trying to fix these issues they have with servers to better our experience (less lag, shorter queue times etc) is just childish, and we dont need players like that in this community, so please leave, thats one less poisonous person to worry about.
  20. Tora098 New Player

what i'm really mad about is the maintenance screen says press A but you have to press B to get out of it :mad:
    • Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.