Dear Players who que for endgame

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheDarknessWithin, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Yes. I seen it. Idc if ur on ur other role or not. Ur below the min. There is 0 reason why you should q in below
    • Like x 2
  2. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

A mighty fine trophy! :D
    • Like x 1
  3. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

Yeah I forgot about that, see that to me would be cheating the system. I can see going in at min, but to go in at min and then switch roles and your cr actually drops now that is sneaky sneaky
  4. light FX Steadfast Player

Yea or the people who u try to help and they NEVER listen. Or flat out refuse to listen. When HH was somewhat new i got in a LFG group and last boss was a mess. 2 dps kept standing behind stompa and the tank. If u know how that raid works u can imagine what happened. They did this 6 straight attempts despite me explaining why not to do it. Finally i asked the tank to stop before the next attempt and explained how it works in great detail, in chat and over the mic. I explained it multiple times so everyone understood and said "anyone got questions? U all understand how it works now?" I get a yes from everyone. Went in for next attempt and same thing as other attempts, a mess. The tank knew what he was doing. But not 1 other player paid attention to anything or how any of the mechanics work. I finally left and i get a pm from 1 guy saying im an ***hole lol.

I guess i should of stayed in there for hours beating my head against the wall failing after i repeatedly tried to help/teach people :confused::mad: Ive also seen this same stuff happen and someone or multiple people get kicked and they end up on here saying i was kicked for no reason. Because of my past experience i never really believe those threads. Very rarely over 3yrs+ of playtime have i seen someone get kicked for no reason at all.
    • Like x 2
  5. Dolfo Dedicated Player

All I wanna say is back when people never ran Khan we had plenty of 3+hour runs with 45+mins just on the water keepers.
    Those were great times:p.
    • Like x 3
  6. light FX Steadfast Player

Oh i spent many long hours in dox. I dont have an issue with being in the instance a long time as long as there is some indication people know what they are doing. When u explain and explain and try to teach and help and get ignored and the run is a mess then yea im gonna bounce.
    • Like x 2
  7. McFly New Player

I'm a new player. I'm not endgame yet, CR 80. At my level, I queue for raids that i am under suggested level. If the entire group is within ~10 CR levels of me, so far there has been a very very very good chance that I will be top dps at end with my Atomic. I absolutely destroyed two CR 90 dps players last night. I don't think i'm good, i'm just following what the internet advised me to do with my build. Easy 1-2-3-4-5 pattern. Not a complex game.

However, in everything I queue for, I'd say 6-7/10 times, someone above CR level 120 is in the group. The group then proceeds to be carried. I don't mind being carried. It's free gear.

What p*sses me off, are CR 120+ people who start the fight, then sit back not fighting, to watch 6-7 minimum-level people wipe. They then proceed to solo and duo the boss. I've seen this once a day, every single day, for almost a month. I can ignore mouthy elitist jerk*ffs, doesn't bother me. Taking up a group spot and watching people die, not helping, is scummy garbage human being material.
  8. Dolfo Dedicated Player

Completely understandable, the only issue is most people in the community expect things to be done within 15-45mins tops.
  9. Dolfo Dedicated Player

Exactly that the game isn't a complex game at all:).