I am tired of these stupid impossible raids in this game

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Manolishill, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Fies Committed Player

This.
    Replay-sales and completion rate are surely balanced around max profit already. I have been puggin everything for the last few months (league died) and had 0 issues. Im 100% sure that a vast majority (of eligible players) is able to complete latest content on a regular basis. Otherwise adjustments would have been made already (as we see them almost every month).
    • Like x 2
  2. Control Creed Well-Known Player

I spend replay badges unlocking SP on alts after repeating content a few times. I spend replay badges on duos to get gear about the recommended CR for Alerts cause I find Raids toxic in the attitudes and snobbery that abounds there...

If it weren't for my "try hard" friends I would never set foot in a raid at end game cause it's filled with scrubs and snobs. Not everyone but there is always that one or two guys that ruin the experience with bickering over nonsense. Usually it's started by the lowest DPS on the scoreboard who's rockin some oddball non flavor of the month power desperately trying to draw attention away from himself in the hopes of not getting kicked.

But yeah, technically I'm at end game, nobody else I know prefers to start from scratch over and over like I do so I realize that I'm the extreme minority but I'm sure some other people have found other ways to spend cash they spend or replay badges (more than $20 a month cause, try unlocking all your skill points on a alt, I wish there was just a token..)

I wish Elites were dang near impossible so people that like that sort of thing could finally get what they want. I don't think it should give them higher stats cause then they would just complain something else is too easy. Maybe titles like "The Elite" or "The Most Elite" or something like that...
    • Like x 1
  3. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

Hey anytime you want to run something look me up names the same in game as it is here and I will try anything. Not ever going to be the greatest but I can die trying :)
    • Like x 4
  4. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

I already exposed your lack of coherence, and your childish way to deflect that only expose you more.

It only takes a look at this thread and all the nonsense and fictional numbers you came outta of your... imagination, to see that don´t have a clue of what are you talking about, and chances are. that you are one of those players struggling to complete the content.

And this is my last response to you, since the only thing you are doing it is contradict yourself and get offensive when people call out all the nonsense that you are posting.
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The Fiend. :mad:

I want a lifetime membership. :(
    • Like x 2
  6. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

They did give them out for awhile so some of our more distinct personalities on here I am pretty sure after 5 years may have one. So again, at this point the only thing they do is either spend money on RB or DB or well, hmm, yeah that's all I can think of.
  7. Control Creed Well-Known Player

Sure, I'd love to.
    I just started mostly playing on PC side:
    Hero: Quantized Creed
    Villan: Quanta Creed

I know Quantum is the OP Troll but I'm not really looking for a challenge, lol.
    • Like x 1
  8. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

same here, my League is now on hiatus until the the episode its released, and i´ve been pugging all the raids and PZE successfully.
  9. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

Uh, no you haven't lol. You haven't exposed anything but your own nonsene.

Again, my numbers are NOT fictional. They come straight from the devs' own mouths lol. The devs themselves stated those numbers. How are my numbers nonsense when my numbers come STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH lol? Devs themselves said Dox had a less than 5% completion rate. That's not my number. That's theirs. And they have the records on their end to prove it. Quite clearly you either missed that point, or you don't know jack and are just wanting to troll me.

And I've done NOTHING to contradict myself. How have I contradicted myself when I've been 100% consistent lol? If that really is your last response to me, so be it. You clearly lack the ability to have a reasoned debate fallaciously claiming my numbers are fictional and I've contradicted myself, neither claim even being remotely true. Have a good day, son. Too bad you choose to be in denial of what's true.
  10. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

Seriously I am ChomeWarriorXTC in game, I have a villain alt but I probably wont play him much took me long enough to get to where I am on this one. Same goes for anyone add me tell me hello I am always down to run stuff.
  11. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

And you want to talk about consistency? Really? You posted a video showing how easy Dox was FOR YOU to try to disprove my claim that Dox was difficult for most players, which it, in FACT, was as per the LESS THAN 5% completion rate the devs themselves mention in their own statements. The video you posted was from February 2014, a full 11 months AFTER Dox was released and AFTER WotL1 gear was released. You do realize that's not good evidence for you right lol? WotL 1 gear made Dox easier for everyone as that gear was better than any you got from Dox. LOL Attack me if you want, but you failed to show how I was inconsistent and you also failed to show how my numbers are made up. Good show. Nice try. But there's a whole lot of nonsense in your posts and you failed at trying to show any nonsense in mine.

Again, my numbers come STRAIGHT from the devs. If my numbers are made up, the devs blatantly lied when they said Dox had a less than 5% completion rate, and I don't see why they'd lie about that lol. Makes no sense for them to lie about the completion rate of an instance.
    • Like x 1
  12. Batman-Beyond Well-Known Player

Urrrgh.... and i'm tired of newbies dropping in the forums screaming bloody murder, because something besides camping is required in a game.

PLAY THE GAME, GET A LEAGUE and I love DCUO so...... DONT EVER BREED!
  13. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

Well, adjustments were made to BBS in the first few days. They did nerf the spikes after all. They even nerfed PB after only a few days as well. Completion rates now are perfectly fine for them because content isn't at a Dox level of difficulty that caused players to leave.
    • Like x 1
  14. seek76 Committed Player

Maybe you wouldn't find raids so toxic if you didn't have this attitude; highlighted in red for your quick reference. From the tone of your message it would seem to me at least that you are one of those people you seemly don't like to raid with.
    • Like x 2
  15. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Some people just doesn´t like being ignored... lmao
    I guess i gain myself my own stalker here on the forums
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  16. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

Guess some people don't know when they've been shown to be wrong lol. I tried doing it behind the scenes but you clearly proved yourself a fool. Suit yourself. Sometimes I question why I bother with folks like you around, but hey at least not everybody is like you.
  17. Control Creed Well-Known Player

I can see how you'd think that. I see myself like that except one thing.

If no one says anything directly to me I usually don't say anything. Even if we wipe. Even if I see them rush ahead of the tank and get everyone murdered over and over, don't say a peep.

If they say something stupid to me when I see they are not playing correctly, yup... I unload on them. Start spraying expletives at me cause you don't know how to block or move? The snob in me comes out real freakin' quick. I'm not talking about knowing intricate mechanics here, just like... blocking on skulls and stuff.

You are right! I hate people like me. I will dissect their "game" or lack thereof and leave them backside hurt and afraid to utter another word. If what they said is wrong, yup I'll let them know with a friendly gesture. The person you are trying to help with a condescending remark might just know more than you, I want people like me to know there is a risk to showing your ignorance. I actually do enjoy that part of raids from time to time. ;)
  18. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

Haha, cheers Magneto.

Btw, I'm Scottish of Irish descent, not British but we wont go there :)
    • Like x 1
  19. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

My bad. ;)
  20. masso9112 Well-Known Player

My guess is that for some people T1 to T6 it's mostly getting carried, there's always some 140+ cr guy who does all the job... but then at T7 that's no longer the case and you have to actually work... then come the communication issues, and in raids the teams where 6 people are DPS, 1 is Tank, and 1 is healer, or any variation of that...