Premium Wait - 21 minutes

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SethZoulMonEl, Apr 17, 2016.

1. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

And no, I'm not complaining. I'm just in shock!

Did they reduce the population further with today's downtime, or do we just have that many more people online on Sunday?
  2. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Think both
  3. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

I hit x at the log in screen walked to the corner store that's about a block away ( the weather is great here in MI ! ) and when i came back probably 15mins later i was still in the process of being logged in..
    • Like x 1
  4. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

I log in and watch stuffs on my youtube subscription page or play spider solitaire.
    • Like x 1
  5. VintageWine Dedicated Player

I just wanna say can you imagine how long it takes for a FTP to log? I feel sorry for them cause I remember those days.

Also, some of my league mates that are legendary have some wait time as well, which I find to be odd since they are legendary .-.
    • Like x 1
  6. ObsceneBoy Committed Player

About 8 minutes, no joke. I was able to go away and make tea, came back and was still waiting.
  7. xCelestialgirlx Active Player

Legendary player here:

...currently number 589 in the member login queue.
    Average time: 10minutes.

I know it is the weekend but when they will add another server or a bigger one? It can't go like that forever. This is crazy.
    I hope the devs are glad to see that many players playing their game. But it is so long :O

Poor new free players, omg...
  8. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

He said he made some tea im doneeeee where the devs at we need to talk about this lol
  9. ObsceneBoy Committed Player

I'm british, we don't just throw it in the microwave, it takes time :oops:
    • Like x 4
  10. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

I buy those packets that u just put in a cup with some water and heat it up.. But back to the point lol no dev has responded to none of 20 threads like these within the past week lol infact they're starting to disappear.. Come on devs ur better than this
  11. Kaio Active Player

Got in after waiting 15 minutes (legendary membership) Then the game crashed when i teleported to my base, so back in line i guess. give me a fakking break.
    • Like x 1
  12. Owl Devoted Player

Mepps explained the queue system in another thread:
    • Like x 1
  13. Van_Gho Committed Player

This isn't as annoying as I thought it would be, fire up remote play, let it load in the background, 900 players later, i'm in there!
  14. Myoxz Well-Known Player

It happened the same to me...though I'm Premium. I had to wait more than 20 minutes to login (Legendary login queue was 5 minutes and F2P 13 minutes). Once I got finally to Watchtower, I couldn't do a single thing and I got disconnected. And I wasn't in the mood to wait another 20 minutes so I watched a movie instead...
    • Like x 1
  15. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I hope that wasn't intended as a response to me but to this thread in general because Mepps's post was in response to me. ;)
  16. Mantoe Well-Known Player

Don't feel bad, I'm legendary and got stuck in a twelve min queue and once that queue was up it went to a loading screen and kicked me right back into another 12 min login queue, this happened 4 times, I got tired of it closed out the game and played something else.
  17. thedemonocus Loyal Player

this thread makes me glad i quit playing
  18. AmpX New Player

I'm glad you quit playing too. One less player in front of me in the que.
    • Like x 3
  19. Backseid Devoted Player

This is just temporary right?
  20. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

That's what we've been told.