Loading Screens and Disconnecting

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by SandMancr, Apr 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Green Heron New Player

(if Kylo Ren played DCUO)
    Imperial Officer: Sir,the DCUO server's aren't working right,you can't play
    Kylo: Is THAT so?
    Imperial officer: it is my lord.
    *flips the F out
    *[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. SteelMachineZero Well-Known Player

WTF its still broken? Come on man what the hell?
    • Like x 1
  3. The VL Active Player

Yo lol ppl still crashing left and right. The interaction to teleport and just any loading screen in general is a risk of crashing
    • Like x 1
  4. Rigel Cygni Well-Known Player

Can't warp or q into instances without crashing, hell, can't even pickup investigations nor briefings
    • Like x 2
  5. Zusheqiel Active Player

can't log into a map... can anyone explain wtf is going on?
    • Like x 2
  6. The Game Well-Known Player

This is ridiculous....really close to cancelling everything cause this monthly stuff and the games bugs are getting A LOT worse.
    • Like x 3
  7. The Game Well-Known Player

I'm getting a player declined message for queuing a SOLO. Got kicked off trying to do new duo. Game is not being responsive at all..
    • Like x 1
  8. SteelMachineZero Well-Known Player

At this point I’m pretty sure there is an issue with the server. So saying we are investigating a potential issue with server sounds like a BS stalling tactic. Have you tried turning on and off again? Worked in the phantom zone may work here
    • Like x 2
  9. Dark Heroman Level 30

Is this the error launch number <0x00034>? I'm receiving this error when I try to change my location, like to go to my base or metropolis. It says I need to relogo, and keep get kicked from the server
  10. Raptim Well-Known Player

Devs should be ashamed at their work and their Inability to handle the issue professionally. By that I mean they let a screwed up game continue to be up and pissing people off, and not reimbursing their paying player base for this BS.
  11. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Things are so bad I made a new Toon named "Server Downtime". He's now stuck in a loading screen.
    • Like x 2
  12. Shapiro Well-Known Player

I can't get past the connecting to login server screen.
    • Like x 1
  13. Spectras New Player

Not sure who all saw this. But the newest news i've seen.

Mepps Update: The US world has crashed again, and we are applying a new hotfix and disabling episode 23 entirely. We expect to be back online at 8:30pm PT.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.