Your community is starving! When is Survival Mode?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Scar-Red Nova, Mar 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scar-Red Nova Dedicated Player

Thanks for your constructive post
  2. TestReporter Loyal Player

And the best way to reply a non-constructive post is with a non-constructive post.
    Nice, now we have 3 ;) .
  3. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

If they enjoy wasting 10 hrs for nothing, that's on them I guess.
  4. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

A piece of OP gear or a chance at earning skill points would be great actually. Who would really disapprove of that?
  5. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

See there it is again. What you consider wasting they find rewarding
  6. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

Who were the one's that stated base items, styles, and trinkets would be great rewards for doing a challenge of that caliber? Please don't say those 8 or so CC members. Whoever they are don't speak for me.
  7. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

Not confused at all, friend. I'm just someone who strongly opposes the lack of incentive provided upon completing such a challenge. Your novels won't persuade me to think any differently on it.. Is it too much to ask for something that makes participating in SM just a little bit more worthwhile? I would sure hope not because taking 10 hrs to get to X level for nothing is pretty much pointless; which has been my point. What fulfillment am I supposed to get out of that? Congratulations, you beat the sitting on your rear end for half a day challenge; here's a strictly cosmetic t-shirt with trigon on it for your efforts. Get real, man.
  8. Scar-Red Nova Dedicated Player

If you don't like SM then don't run it. There's plenty of stuff you can only get in SM, much like Seasonals. There's also many other reasons you might play SM.
  9. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

Then why not propose something for EVERYBODY?
  10. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

I don't run it for the very reasons I've given throughout this thread. I would just like to see a greater appeal of incentive from it for everyone; that's it.
  11. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

My question to you is, what do you need 150 mil in game cash for? Most items in the broker are hardly that expensive as is. That in-game cash means nothing. So yes, WORTHLESS.
  12. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

(yawn)
  13. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Because that's what raids are for
  14. TestReporter Loyal Player

SM is all about bringing rights and having fun, OFC the pets and the cosmetics are a huge difference, this FOS one will be less played because there isn't anything new, but many players (like me) will play it for fun :p, SM shouldn't have any progression, otherwise they'll have to nerf it or the noobs will cry even more because they can't beat it.
  15. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

You're twisting my words actually. The idea of SM is appealing, it's the lack of incentive from such a challenge in this game that makes it unworthy of the time it takes to complete it. If that's how I and several others feel, we're simply not going to settle for anything less. Yet, you find it problematic to request something with more incentive that would benefit everyone, not just me. I find that interesting. But hey, good for you man, if you're happy with putting 10 hrs into a part of this game that gives you nothing out of it, be my guest.
  16. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

Why stop at raids?
  17. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

Bragging rights? Fun? It's a video game, nothing's really brag worthy and SM can be very stressful. As I said, for a challenge like that we should be able to earn something much greater than cosmetics. As far as those noobs, they don't belong in SM as it is. That's the last thing SM needs to do is cater to noobs; the games been ruined due to constantly doing such.
  18. TestReporter Loyal Player

SM is not stressful if you have a "SM" team, many of us do it trying to get a server first, at least those who are really interested in SM.
    Once they make something matters to your progression, they make it easy, we already know about that with the new raids that are boring 5-1-1-1 and even the elite versions can be done without any issue.
    We get chest styles, leg styles, pets, base items that can be sold for a lot of money, you want SM to drop omnipotence gear in round 20? o_O
  19. Wallachia Devoted Player

I am not twisting any of your words. I am arguing that your idea of incentive is merely your personal opinion, not an actual argument. What makes you happy doesn`t make me happy, and so forth. After all, gear for your character is merely an abstract idea, since we are talking about a virtual software. If someone would love to play SM just to attack with a one-handed weapon frantically because they`d party with friends and their friends would find it funny, that's their incentive. You may not be able to see it (Frankly, I wouldn't be abl to see this too in this case), but that person would, that's their incentive. I am also not saying it's problematic at all, to each their own.

I am happy with putting 100 hours of gameplay playing SM if I have fun doing such. I honestly don't understand how's that so ******* hard to see since I'm not asking for abstract items in the game. If you want to play only because of the rewards, power to you. You have my full support if that's what you find as incentive. For me, challenge is the incentive.
  20. Peach4saints Committed Player

The reason the rewards for sm are purely cosmetic and not stuff like '' op gear or feats" is because gear and feats are part of progression in this game. If they were to add those stuff that are apart of progression, then they'd have to nerf it down to where most of the community had a chance of getting them, they do that and youll be right back here complaining that sm is too easy for what it is.

They dont add those stuff and keep it at only cosmetic rewards, then theres no need to nerf it and make it so that only the most skilled of players will be able to reach far in it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.