Your community is starving! When is Survival Mode?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Scar-Red Nova, Mar 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scar-Red Nova Dedicated Player

Your community is getting bored! When is SM?

And for other non-green ladies and gents what's your favorite thing about SM? What's a thing that you wish would be different?
  2. Wallachia Devoted Player

WAAAAAAAIITTT!!

I'm part of the community, so...am I bored or am I starving?
    • Like x 2
  3. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

#Soon
    • Like x 2
  4. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Really? I havnt seen many complaints of boredom this month
    • Like x 2
  5. TestReporter Loyal Player

Too bored to complain.:p
    • Like x 2
  6. Scar-Red Nova Dedicated Player

Yeah me either because nobody's around to complain :p I myself have taken up Marvel's Daredevil
    • Like x 1
  7. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Maybe maybe not. Normally there would be more ppl asking bout sm. But this is first thread asking when.
  8. Scar-Red Nova Dedicated Player

I'm not sure but you are here instead of playing! Hehe
  9. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Ur prob right. Simple fact your first person whos asked bout sm. Normally there would bunch ppl asking lol
  10. Scar-Red Nova Dedicated Player

Do you think maybe people are losing passion for the game?
    • Like x 2
  11. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Hopefully still a little while off. I've only just returned so I need to get my gear sorted and whatnot!
  12. Minnion Devoted Player

And speaking of which will we get alert sized SM?
  13. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Yes and no. It's been said by a couple normal forum users that we are almost in the 4th month of 2016 yet we havnt had any updates of stuff coming in 2016 that ppl want. Such as 4th color gear unlocking, new progression, stats matter, water power. We are left in the dark. But that's just part of the issue. Then you have ppl complaining bout open world dailys. This game's just going in bad direction for most players. I myself miss open worLD dailys.

I think it's a mix things. Plus if u recall this sm has noting new for most ppl like urself who ran it last year. I'm sure you have fos pet. Well there's no new pets or base items. All you get is a style and title.
    • Like x 2
  14. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

No sir, not I.

I am neither bored nor starving. But I am part of the community.

*sigh*
    Stupid alts always side-tracking me.
    *shakes fist*
  15. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

I'm sorry, but survival mode is pointless. When it starts dropping OP gear, then I'll run it. Doing that kind of challenge in-game for a weak t-shirt? No thanks.
    • Like x 1
  16. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

You don't get a t-shirt. You get a tshirt and pants jeez. Get with the updated sm
  17. CaptainColdilocks Dedicated Player

I've been a big fan of SM since Trigons prison... The first time around. I skipped Oan because I was too concerned about skill points. However, I recently found out that this SM has no new base items or trinkets... So I'm not even looking forward to this one.

Trust me, I'm very bored. Everyday, I'll log on, do my seasonal (even though I have all the feats) then maybe an alert... Then I log off to play something else. I'll probably take a day and get the platinum legs, but I'm not resetting it.
  18. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

Did you skip Breakfast?

Maybe have a sandwich.
  19. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

Oh boy, an entire outfit. Thanks for the update, Agent, lol.
    • Like x 1
  20. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Good suggestion!

And I happen to have these sandwiches that I prepared earlier...nom, nom, nom...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.