Downtime Server Downtime - March 16, 2016 - Game Update 58, St. Patrick's Day, and BvS Swag Bags!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

Please Gimpy NOOOOOOOOO
    • Like x 1
  2. Captain Hazard Active Player

Another 2 hours and 40 mins if it comes up sooner, bonus...if not, bummer
  3. Reaper Strike Level 30

Is everything still on schedule? No hang ups or issues encountered as yet?
  4. Gimpy Loyal Player

go polish ya suit it's tarnished:cool:
    • Like x 1
  5. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

Why no it's just dusty from lack of use lol
  6. Gimpy Loyal Player

rusted n busted lol
  7. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

So I got my swag on early got almost all the shirts, pj pants and socks they had available.
  8. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

9. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

See I will just throw on my bat socks to go fight crime later they are cool they have little capes
  10. Gothic_Rose New Player

it would be nice if they make something for NON-MEMBERS that they can ACTUALLY DO in the game...Also make more free styles for everyone......it would get more attention.....
    • Like x 1
  11. MaatAset Well-Known Player

So is more attention more important than actually making money since they are a business first?
  12. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

Gothic there are plenty of things to do. Have you ever went brief hunting? That is cool, I didn't know that the classic tech head gear looks like iron man's
    • Like x 1
  13. Reaper Strike Level 30

I would love a teleporter mod that was for duos, alerts and raids. It would allow walk-ins for any of the content and any group size.
    • Like x 1
  14. Lantern Azure Black Committed Player

Where will the BvS Poster vendor be located good sir? I'm waiting to buy me posters with me shiny gold Marks of Legend. (^_^)
  15. Gimpy Loyal Player

Time for a mid-day sandwich w a cold glass of milk to wash down the afternoon meds then a diff kind of med;) and possibly a 2 hr nap. heh, sounds like a plan anyway
  16. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

they are located where you buy the legends at, they will cost 100 Marks of legends for each one.
    • Like x 1
  17. Reaper Strike Level 30

Would also love to be able to sit on my furniture.
  18. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

night night
  19. MAPC Level 30

Ty
    Thank you for that!,...i guess that things are just like they are!...
  20. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

Good to know. Looks like I'll be PvPing a lot more than usual for the next couple of weeks. As of now, I can buy 2.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.