Downtime Server Downtime - March 16, 2016 - Game Update 58, St. Patrick's Day, and BvS Swag Bags!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Game Update 58, St. Patrick's Day, and BvS Swag Bags!

All servers will be taken offline at 6:00AM PT (2:00PM CET) on March 16, 2016, to launch Game Update 58, the St. Patrick's Day seasonal event, and BvS Swag Bags. Downtime may last up to 8 hours.

Game Update 58 features R&D Archives and midrange updates to Rage and Munitions. The St. Patrick's Day event is back with all previous years' rewards and new ones, including new Auras in-game and in the Marketplace.

Plus, make sure you are ready for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice with the BvS Logo Swag Bag and the BvS Poster Swag Bag. Iconic emblems, tshirts, and official movie posters await!

The full update notes will be posted later today.
    • Like x 21
  2. HalJordan Active Player

YES FINALLY! TAKE MY MONEY :)
    • Like x 3
  3. Gimpy Loyal Player

Did Hal just say he was footing the bill for all of us??

I'll have.................

a receipt to be submitted in 30 days for a final accounting.
    • Like x 2
  4. FaLeX Dedicated Player

Players waiting patiently for GU58.......

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

R&D archives?? :confused:
    • Like x 1
  6. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Since GU58 has arrived and Episode 22 has launched, any chance of PvP changes soon?
    • Like x 1
  7. Indicariah New Player

This is jokes
    • Like x 2
  8. cassi Well-Known Player

Mepps, any idea as to how long we will get for the St. Patrick event? Atleast 2 weeks I hope?
  9. ChillCat Loyal Player

Yep, move your low level or old plans on your crafting list to an archive tab. No more scrolling through 10 sections to get to the T7 stuff.
    • Like x 4
  10. SkullGang Devoted Player

Oh baby.
    • Like x 1
  11. SkullGang Devoted Player

Any word on making the emblems bigger on certain chest styles ? They are too small right now.
    • Like x 1
  12. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

I'm more excited about this than just about anything happening except maybe the seasonal. So annoying to scroll down through 100s of plans and if you go too fast, sometimes you have to exit out because it doesn't go all the way to the bottom. It's the little things...
    • Like x 6
  13. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

I would assume it'll go through the end of the month. *fingers crossed*
  14. MaatAset Well-Known Player

He's Ready for his Bat symbol!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  15. Veritasum Loyal Player

The word is they are as big as they could make them to fit the most styles. They're not gonna make the emblem bigger for certain chest styles and others not. I highly doubt that is even possible in the current DCUO.
  16. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

Kinda late to be coming out with the St. Patrick's seasonal given that St. Patrick's Day is Thursday
    • Like x 1
  17. MaatAset Well-Known Player

So all I need to do is buy 500 more Daybreak Cash since I just got my monthly 500 then right?
  18. SkullGang Devoted Player

But they still look so tiny....
    • Like x 1
  19. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

wake me up when the downtime is done and the event is up. thanks
    • Like x 6
  20. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

8 hour's huh...???...
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.