Test Discussion St. Patrick's Day Event

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by spord, Feb 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

awesome cause i am ready to make my bar area in my base..:D
  2. Sgt Bombero Committed Player

The seasonal feat from 2015 has gone missing for those that didnt have it done.
  3. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

I can confirm this, the bar fly feat from 2015 can't be adquired, on live I can't even unlock it with alts.
    • Like x 1
  4. DarthJafo Committed Player

they had all the past feats for VD, surely they will for this to?
  5. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

Probably not, because the Sapphire Valentine Seasonal is completely different from the original Wonder Woman Valentine Seasonal and the latter has feats that simply cannot be completed. You can still make up for past years with the St. Patty's Seasonal because it's the same.

I just realized what you're saying. They should all be there. The Bar Fly feat getting dropped from people's menus is a bug.
  6. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

Any word on when the bugs'll be fixed and this hits live? I'd really like to get going on it. Not for the base items (which I will get for the feat but probably not put up 'cuz they're a bit ugly this year, imo), but to stock up on bar items. My toon's alcoholic needs are only being met in two of her bases currently. Also, with no instance, where will the clover aura drop?

I know, I know, I'm just full of questions and opinions.
  7. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

don't worry about the question lol, people are here to answer them for a reason, one of the aura's will drop in vault, the other marketplace as far as instances goes, just regular quest, just keep running the vault over and over again you will get one of those aura's i don't think both of them drop from the vault.
  8. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

Yeah, I think the rainbow aura's only available thru the marketplace. So, vault. K. Glad I've saved up those vault tickets!
  9. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

C'mon already!!!!
  10. spord Developer

Yeah Lord Jareth is correct about the auras.
    • Like x 1
  11. spord Developer

It is a bug but the 2015 feats will return as soon as this year's event hits Live and then stay on forever.
    • Like x 1
  12. spord Developer

If no one noticed the interaction skip fix and clover bombs are on PC Test.
    • Like x 1
  13. Phill Committed Player

While I am patiently waiting
  14. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Hey Spord

The bombs are being received now. They're pretty cool. The message on them reads "Use them in Safehouses/HQs for a special surprise" or something, but when I used one in a Nightclub, nothing happened. I'm guessing I probably have to have a target and hit someone for this to work right?

Also, the interaction skip fix hasn't made it to the Villains faction's Mr Mxyzptlk:

[IMG]

Was trapped in this and couldn't escape from it about 10 minutes ago.
    • Like x 1
  15. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Has the length of time of the Mxyptlk trinket being active been looked at? Last year it was so fast that the trinket was useless.
  16. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

Just tried to get on test to see if things were running smoothly for St. Patty's on the hero side and it kept disconnecting me. Test down or something?
  17. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

Finally got in. Everything seems to be working smoothly hero side. The bomb effect is hilarious.
  18. Flair Well-Known Player

So the just added bar stools and the rainbow balloons are great late additions to the rewards, but if it's not too late can we pleeeeease get a bar table to compliment the booths from last year? Medium mansion table and Grecian table aside, there are no tables currently in the game that even come close to going with the booths. If it's too late here please consider adding something close enough to matching for the summer event or maybe even the spring event (so long as it's not flowery).
    • Like x 1
  19. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

The newest base items are great. The new stools rock, thank you !
  20. spord Developer

Bombs: Try throwing it toward a friendly player.

Interaction: So it turns out that even after the fix it can only be skipped after it has been completed once. That goes for heroes and villains. I am trying to track down if that is something that can be changed. Let me know if anyone can't skip it on a second time through the quest.
    • Like x 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.