Pc villains

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by pitbullb3, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

@0
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

There may not have been many, but the few there were knew how to play the game
  3. Minnion Devoted Player

What does that even mean?
  4. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

I don't know :(
  5. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

That aren't that hard to find :D I ran a few raids with 7 other PC players. It was odd being the only PS player in the group lol. They were nice enough to turn on the in game chat, although not necessary. I did eventually just get on TS since it was easier.
  6. Deranya Dedicated Player

It was the survival of the fittest. I am glad I had my league over the past months and years, because I don't think I'd have survived alone on EUPC. It is sad that a lot of people switched factions or left the game completely. I have seen a lot of people leave and I have seen a couple of them make a return with Crossplay. Now I hope they are considering to stay again :)

I don't know how the PS community feels, especially on EU, about not really gaining anything with Crossplay. I know from what I hear in league and from friends that most are positively surprised. At least from HoD activity.
    There is so much hostility still around that many don't want to play outside their league or alliances. I hope that will die down a little bit by bit as well
  7. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Really the only thing that's going to increase the villain side is the ability to send styles to your alts the styles on the villans side are 100% better then heroes side .
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

If you get the style in a Prom Box, then you can send it to an alt (not completely sure on that, as so far haven't had two double-up styles in a Prom Box and use them on that character straight away)
  9. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Even though we have a villain league, we still tend to run stuffs by ourselves.
  10. Shapiro Well-Known Player

I have a few villains on pc side. My main is a tank that got neglected after some npc loading issues. I would really love to get back into tanking, although I am a bit nervous about it.
  11. Curtain Active Player

Everyone on both sides should be excited. It exposes everyone to the opportunity to meet new people that enjoy the same game as themselves. It also keeps the game alive and going so that we can keep getting new content and the devs can keep their jobs. Anything that keeps the game going is positive. Otherwise we all gotta find something else to waste our time, money, and emotions on.
  12. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

I'm speak8ng from a regular player point of view. You are dc famous, so they probably were looking for you to play with. I have 15 t7 toons, and i seen 1 pc player, and you get 7 in one raid lmao.
  13. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

For the pc players who only play with their league, pug a little. No content is hard enough to justify league only runs. Come outside and meet your ps brethren, you might find some likable people
  14. Deranya Dedicated Player

Definitely :) met 2 so far :p
    But I would throw this back to PS players also, don't ask for PS only in LFG ... we don't all Alt+Tab ^^
    • Like x 1
  15. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I've had computer problems the past few days so I can't vouch if bow many other league people have been on. Some of them were trying out Blade and Souls. That game is not for me.
  16. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Lmao i haven't seen "ps only" shouts, that's dumb
  17. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

A couple things that made me scrap my USPC villain character:
    • Buying feats - many feats are nearly identical, but we still have to earn them again. Sadly, that is a lot more difficult to do now than it was when I originally earned them because people are no longer chasing those feats.
    • Cross Faction queues did not include free content. I was spending 2+ hours a day just queued for Khandaq and Inner Sanctum without actually getting into them for a couple weeks.
    I may pick my villain back up after they add more content to the cross faction queues. It's something I'll have to think about when it happens. Right now, I don't really have any intention of playing my villain again.
  18. Minnion Devoted Player

Wait... they excluded content from crossplay? Why? (More importantly why exclude the "Free" content from crossplay? How do they expect more sales from PC side if first impressions still make the queues look like a Ghost town?)
  19. Van_Gho Committed Player

I got matched up with a pc villain yesterday and I was ready to let him have it the first time he mentioned the pc master race.
    You know what this guy does? The action to which this guy took? The direction in which he walked? He says, he says, "this is awesome" ....I'm immediately suspicious of nice people in this game.....just like prison....WHATS YOUR SCAM PC PLAYERS!

I know what to expect from ps players, It's like flying first class.....on Con-Air . but you pc players are a riddle wrapped inside an enigma, wrapped inside a taco
  20. Deranya Dedicated Player

with late burning spicy sauce :3

Goes both ways. We had a run of the new raid and we had 3 PS players with us, I was expecting the worst from them when we had several crashes and even two wipes. But they were calm, we discussed the feats, it was great. The whole time I was waiting for the other shoe to drop, but it didn't and we had an amazing raid run with several feats :)