Pc villains

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by pitbullb3, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Van_Gho Committed Player

I'm confused by this continued diplomacy, look everyone, they're still doing it!!!! Being nice and what not and this time out in the open.

I reject this, I dont care how nice you are, the vote to kick is thine sword and with it i'll shall smite thee who are different....with the following exceptions Deranya
  2. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

I've muted all Voices. Push To Talk is the only way to be, and console users just don't do that. So, Mute for all!
    Noisy little pricks.
    • Like x 1
  3. Van_Gho Committed Player

sssss...sssss....same! My god, I've been fighting this and it's been for naught, we're the same, we've been the same this whole time. Throughout this introductory period, I've seen a lot of changing, in the way you feel about me, and in the way I feel about you. I guess what I'm trying to say , is that if I can change, and you can change, EVERYBODY CAN CHANGE
  4. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Sadly no or at least not nearly as many as you may have on PS. I created one villain a long time ago and because I was used to the quick que times and the ease of finding teams on hero side LFG became very frustrated. I logged in one day and did all my daily missions and then ran some solo challenges (always watching for anyone on LFG that might be building a team I wanted to join). I spent some time in QUE hunting for exobits and after 40 minutes of that and not getting one team invite... I logged off. There are PC villains but the numbers are really low.
    • Like x 1
  5. SSeid Committed Player

PC villain population has been tiny for a very very long time.

If you are talking about the US server then I guess you were a bit unlucky as there are a few still playing.
    If now you refer to EU... well lets just say that people with the previous episode max CR ( +/- 3 ) have been about 100 characters. Simply put EUPS won't really see any difference whatsoever.
    • Like x 1
  6. metalfenix Committed Player

I always thought that PC Villains were legends, like unicorns. Please note that I play on PC :D
  7. Minnion Devoted Player

Sadly no... That is not the case, though it would be awesome to see how Craigens stacks up against Batman and Harley in Legends PvP...
  8. Sbel Devoted Player

Not from Crossplay, from Cross faction queueing. They didn't get around to changing any of free content or Operations to let Heroes and Villains play together.
    • Like x 1
  9. FrostedFlakes Level 30

lol i was expecting to see a bunch of pc players hanging around but i only have a few, things must had been really bad over there
  10. Scar-Red Nova Dedicated Player

It's the same for PS. We all know each other pretty much even if there's 15x more people.

My concern is that, most of the good players are in back rooms or in certain circles. If PC is the same the good players will never meet eachother. I was surprised to hear that there's PC villains who have SM shirts or really any sort of success, just found that out the other day.
  11. Caroline Dedicated Player

Oh, I remember talking to you about it, it was my league, haha !

I also remember looking in this thread before, I now looked through the comments again and what I noticed is that people say PC Villains don't go out of their way to play with other people rather their leagues, which is kinda true and pretty sure that thing is still going around, even though the merge happened and there are way more people to play with.
    • Like x 1
  12. Caroline Dedicated Player

Lol!
  13. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Bc there's no reason to :p
  14. Caroline Dedicated Player

Yes, there is. -.-

We, the PC players don't want to listen to your sneezes, coughs, wife and kids screaming in the background, loud music, game sounds, clicking and eating noises. -.-
  15. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

So? Other ps players do :p
  16. Caroline Dedicated Player

That's fine by me, as long as PS players don't demand PC players to get on voice chat. :p
  17. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

from my experience they run mainly with leagues, every PC group I've been in its been a full league run except for me lmao. And their usually the the only PC ppl I've seen on US villain side. Which hasn't been many mind you.
    • Like x 1
  18. Wallachia Devoted Player

I'm a villain and I play on pc.

Value me for my rarity.
    • Like x 2
  19. NoPhilosophy Committed Player

PC vils what up!?

Sent from my PS4