Crossplay - I'm a fan

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Avian, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Mistress of Magic Well-Known Player

But why didn't you take the screenshot from The Spot?:eek::p
    • Like x 1
  2. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Made a little video documenting the days events (some of them at least). Mainly contains footage of Mepps trying to but ultimately failing at bringing down my EU Villain minions. :p

Let me know if you see yourself there.

The day was definitely worthy of an entry into the illustrious Torikumu's Journal series.

• Like x 5
  3. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Nice video glad eu finally has decent playersize
    • Like x 1
  4. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Me too. It was nice seeing the PC players actually having other players around them. I have characters on EUPC and it's absolutely grim whenever I log in, seeing so few people around. It was barely a step up from test server Villains :X
    • Like x 2
  5. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Is it sad that's usps villian size though in hod lol
    • Like x 2
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

That's how USPS HoD looks on a regular day.

After crossplay we're gonna need another submarine lol
    • Like x 3
  7. Avian Dedicated Player

The view from there wasn't as good :p
    • Like x 1
  8. Deranya Dedicated Player

Crossplay was definitely a great addition, for villains probably more so than for the heroes. Having been on at prime time really showed that there are more than just a handful of people playing this game. We managed to get our first PS players into the league last night and they have had nothing but good things to say about the merge and the PC players :) more of that pleeeease

What I absolutely despise is the rude and respectless comments that are thrown throughout chat, which yes, goes both ways, but it still something that shouldn't have to be. And for the silliest reasons?! Come on.
    I really hope it will calm down with time and that instead of being called names both sides get along.
    • Like x 1
  9. Dibrie Committed Player

******* i had to move over to other house and missed this awesome stuff still haven't been online yet to welcome our pc friends.
    Soon i hope, good things right there.
  10. Maissie New Player

Honestly though, that was when Mepps spawned some Trigons there :p
  11. Tilz Loyal Player

2 Phases.... every phase was full of players. You can kill villains at lil bohemia with many players. Trigon was down in like 1,5 mins.

That feels very good. PvP is very active atm on EU. PvE is very active on EU.
    Best thing (and good timing) for crossplay
  12. TheArmorsmith Dedicated Player

All those pics and videos <Ihaven't seen> is good and all but show me open world PvP phase that's what I wanna see.
  13. SasquaT Dedicated Player

I can tell u only this if they not fix this game fast there are no more servers to get married but yea im happy they did this crossplay .
  14. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Nah, they cap the amount of players that can be in a zone at any one time. When that limit is reached, players are put in a new phase. Chances are, you'll most likely have to switch phases often when the merger happens on your servers, though :D So nostalgic.
    • Like x 1
  15. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

And complaining that it's not the color they wanted when someone gives it to them

• Like x 1
  16. Max Maximus Well-Known Player

I totally agree. Nice video too.
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Worth noting there were four phases of the HQ up during this, all mostly full. I think people mostly miss or forget that.
    • Like x 8
  18. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Yep, I kept having to shift phases, just to find you :D Was very nostalgic.
  19. Avian Dedicated Player

Phase shifting...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  20. Tilz Loyal Player

haha yea... shifted the phases all the time to find my groupmembers.

Makes me smile :D
    And yea... used 2 phases yesterday and every phase was full of players