USPC Test Scrims

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by ZypherUSPC, Dec 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZypherUSPC Committed Player

USPC Test Scrim #5

Teams:

Zypher, Brice, Wonderp, Boss, Rex

vs.

Sparty, ObsidianChill, Kody, Beast, Charly
  2. Soul Dedicated Player

Zyph, can you post what powerset each player is playing, aswell as what weapon with every vid.
    (Maybe even loadouts)

It takes way too much time to identify by watching.

It'll make it easier to address this for balancing, rather than just a showcase of how much fun you're having o:
    (Which is awesome too!)

Edit: I assume its too late to gather that info for past videos, but atleast in the future.. :p
    • Like x 2
  3. ZypherUSPC Committed Player

Yeah, sure.. I can do that. Loadouts might be a bit hard to do unless those guys come here and post it. That's mainly because my attention roughly about 5 minutes. These guys usually have to yell at me to record. :p
    • Like x 2
  4. Sir-Ivy Dedicated Player

The sensitivity is pretty jarring. I can't even keep track of one individual player.
  5. ZypherUSPC Committed Player

That's probably because my dpi IS OVER 9000. :eek:

I'll see what I can do to try and smooth it out for you guys.
    • Like x 1
  6. Leveilleur Well-Known Player

Speaking of crossplay. i do plan to come back for a time after that releases but i am currently saving up for a gaming pc for a permanent move from consoles. That being said is there a way i can link my ps account data with my daybreak account so i wont have to start over or is that not possible?
  7. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

Unfortunately not, I wish it was possible though, then I'd have the back from the hack feat and the original batman mask :(
  8. Leveilleur Well-Known Player

ah , well i guess that gives me a lot of time to get used to mouse and keyboard
  9. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

You can still play with your controller if that's what you prefer, I use a PS3 controller to play on PC
  10. Brother Allen Loyal Player

I broke 5 PS3 and X-Box Controllers before I moved onto keyboard and mouse in late 2013. I was just to damn rough on them things when I played DCUO. haha.
    • Like x 1
  11. ZypherUSPC Committed Player

You plebs and your controllers.. :p
    • Like x 2
  12. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Never know how strong you are till you break something.

[IMG]

Brice SMASH! :p
  13. Brother Allen Loyal Player

• Like x 2
  14. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

I'm down for scrims tonight, I'll be on at 9 EST
  15. iMeerkat Level 30

I can probably help out later. I've been lately.
  16. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

17. ZypherUSPC Committed Player

18. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Translation. Make sure Shaw is on the other team. :p
  19. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

[IMG]

I'm just DPS'ing lol. :p
  20. Sir-Ivy Dedicated Player

We're getting hand and foot service on this PvP season, take full advantage of it for us non testers!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.