USPC Test Scrims

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by ZypherUSPC, Dec 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soul Dedicated Player

This Isn't an Addition, or a new concept being introduced as a band aid.

It's re-tracking, to a known, functioning state of PvP.

I'm not "guessing" Rps will make mitigation Irrelevant, I'm stating it factually.

Once role-debuffing is reintroduced, there will be no mitigation with the exception of a few SCs I mentioned to you before.

I don't want any new concepts introduced either D:
  2. Brother Allen Loyal Player

I think those of us that have tested are all pretty happy with the damage at this point outside of how much damage you take for hitting a blocking opponent and being countered.

However, that being said, we have not yet gotten to use Ice or Mental in a "corrected" state. So that does need to be tested once it is ready.

Either way, there is definitely no rush on this. Plenty of time to get it all in that "sweet spot" before pushing it to Live.
    • Like x 2
  3. Brother Allen Loyal Player

*grumble grumble*...Zypher making the first 2 videos useless with his Resto/DPS mods...*grumble grumble*...hehe
    Here is the final scrim of the night where it was a "Switch Target Party". lol (which by the way I agree...was not very much fun at all). However I still stand by NOT nerfing Earth Tank's mitigation until the Devs get a chance to correct it and make it only mitigate 25% like it is suppose to. Then from there we can adjust, but let's let them actually fix it to where it is mitigating 25%.

P.S: I said Heal Debuff at the beginning of the video but it is clearly the Defense Debuff...I have no idea why the hell I said Heal Debuff :p.
    • Like x 3
  4. Talve Dedicated Player

This. I would put having a 10 vs 10 instead of a 5 vs 5 with all them drones flying around quite high on the list as well. Specially now when everyone can easily spare a spot in their loadout for a pet.
    • Like x 2
  5. Sir-Ivy Dedicated Player

I was speaking for our current work in progress.
  6. ZypherUSPC Committed Player

Yeah, seriously.. do you guys agree? I'm really for non-power specific pets being banned from PvP. It just sucks with target and splitting, makes scrims less enjoyable having to forever-tab to find one guy.
    • Like x 5
  7. Soul Dedicated Player

I thought that conclusion was already reached when HT was removed. (Them annoying sidekicks/henchmen!)
    Tbh, I'm surprised this wasn't addressed earlier..

I 100% Agree.
    • Like x 3
  8. Sir-Ivy Dedicated Player

Pet stacking has been and always will be pure cheese. Try a gadget DPS with a sorcery healer, 3-5 pets in 2v2 at any given time, I usually just bail.
    • Like x 4
  9. xSpartacusx Well-Known Player

Oh and this one is better. We have a 2nd offender. Turns out after everyone left, thrump realized he was tanking with resti mods. Sorry thrump, exposed .
    • Like x 3
  10. ZypherUSPC Committed Player

LOL! We've been together too long. That idiot and I probably share the same brain when it comes to DCUO. Both DPSing and tanking in resto mods... smfh -.-
    • Like x 1
  11. Brother Allen Loyal Player

One for Thrump:
    [IMG]
    Anddddd one for you. lol:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  12. ZypherUSPC Committed Player

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.