DCUO IS DYING?!?!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kreachure, Nov 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kreachure Committed Player

:confused:

Sorry, Orbit. I somewhat disagree... :rolleyes:
    • Like x 14
  2. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

I would link part 2 but i honestly don't want to get banned, part 2 is where you will agree with Orbit.
  3. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

EUPS or USPS?
  4. ChillCat Loyal Player

Much respect for putting the drama in perspective
    • Like x 2
  5. Fies Committed Player

Guy wants to carry his viewers over to another game by putting DCUO down... quite obvious. Also didnt really help considering his BO
    viewcount :)
    I dont like what is presented in the vid. Its wrong for many reasons. But I also dont like him obviously instrumentalizing it for his very own purposes.
    Just found out about all that DCUO YT-drama recently bc of that whole orbit blahblah. Mind-boggling.
    • Like x 5
  6. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

You had me cracking up at "Here's Little Bohemia..."
  7. Jamos Well-Known Player

Call me silly, but it kind of bugs me when someone says that there is nobody there when, in fact, he is moving around people. See there are people there. Mr. Literal out! lol
    • Like x 1
  8. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

I watched the first video didn't see where the second one (and I'm not really invested enough to search for it) is but I think the guy is blind.

He realizes he saw people right. He saw people, in according to the words he used in the video, two pve phases and one pvp phase not to mention when he went into open world.

Granted, yes I understand the point is watchtowers used to be lag fests.. but how many people actually really go there, I know tons of people who spend more time outside of police stations (for duels) or stay in their bases/league halls.

Get the point but less visible players isn't the end all of his talking blah blah. Their probably all still in blackest day.
  9. Kreachure Committed Player

+1
    I was annoyed at the fact that he kept bringing up how he promotes the game but if you're just gonna bash it, what's gonna happen when new people come across your videos? They're gonna be turned away. And that doesn't really contribute to making the game better and bringing in new players.
    He also pretty much just said DCUO wasn't gonna make him enough YouTube money so he's not gonna play anymore...
    Personally I feel that's not what gaming is about. I understand it's a career for some & yeah that would be awesome for me as well. Not gonna lie. How many of us would enjoy to play video games for a living?
    I do what I do because I enjoy doing it.

I didn't make a second :p You're missing the joke. XD

There's a joke in there somewhere. Keep digging! :p
    • Like x 3
  10. Miserable Dedicated Player

11. OmegaStarEX Active Player

Honestly I couldn't tell if it was a joke or not. I'll assume it was. To those who bash on Dc saying its dying or it sucks, I ask this, Why are you still playing it then?
    • Like x 3
  12. Radium Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  13. Retired Red Robin Well-Known Player

14. Lionxoft Committed Player

Have you been to USPC lately? Yeah, thought so. The severe drop in player base over the last year and a half is clearly evident. To state that the game is not "Dying" or experiencing a drop in population is absolute foolishness.
    It states that you've been a member since July 2014 and if that's true then that might be part of the reasoning you would think the way you do. Around March/April of 2014 the game took a huge blow to it's population when the new mechanics for weapon mastery were introduced then another huge blow taken after Oct. 2014 due to the introduction of the poorly designed new PvP rules.
    • Like x 4
  15. SSeid Committed Player

Try the same on EUPC villain and not on the trapped USPS hero population.. You will find that you are wrong... dead wrong.:rolleyes:

Of course PS people saying the game is dying judging from their server is laughable.. you don't know what dead is until you have private conversation on EUPC villain LFG.

Btw did you seriously make a comment about youtube money.. comon dude you did the same thing just didn't bash the devs because you think you are important if they like your videos... Some people are past that.
    • Like x 1
  16. Kreachure Committed Player

Sarcasm though.
  17. Veritech Loyal Player

Orbit... who is she?
    • Like x 1
  18. Derio 15000 Post Club

My favorite part was when he was in the watchtower and said where is everyone, and had to dodge and weave between people.

However I do also like to wonder since when did the watchtower determine the overall population. I dont spend more than 1 minute in the watchtower so I guess I am not part of the population either.
    • Like x 3
  19. Biggdaddycane Dedicated Player

Do this for USPC. PS3 Cost 30 Bucks now and is going on 10 Years old; alot of people have one.

PS3 has very little to no MMO's and DCUO is Free. The average PS3 Gamer 8 out of 10 is guaranteed to have this DCUO

PS4 & PS3 Servers are combined. USPS Server's will always look better population wise.

Reason why I can never see them dropping PS3 DCUO development. I know PS4 has DCUO, but i'm very sure the reason PS population is thriving is because they've never abanoded PS3 when they released it on PS4. I believe once Cross-Platform comes the game will be so much better.

Also this game is not dying, at least for PS. PC players have a option to maybe 100+ MMO's. PS players don't and no to mention how many of those few Options are F2P. DCUO will never Die until the owners pull the plug. There's MMO's with playerbases only peaking in the 100's that are still running.
    • Like x 3
  20. SSeid Committed Player

Yeah.. that's not how it works. But lets pretend it was calculated, what the hell. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.