The Players Behind The Game

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Magnificent, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Coulromaniac Dedicated Player

I didn't even notice until you said something- glob, they're pointy, ain't they?
    Women's anatomy doesn't interest me though.

I wanna see more of The Rock, lol.
    [IMG]
  2. dngnb8 Devoted Player

And my child is also Transgendered, FTM. I am learning, and Lass is helping me learn, which I believe allows me to be a better parent to my child.
    • Like x 3
  3. Coulromaniac Dedicated Player

I've actually been accused of "displaying myself as transphobic" before. :eek:

Apparently saying that those born as exclusively male (biological gender not gender identity) can never give birth is transphobic.

I was like, no it's not, it's fact- unfortunate fact for me personally, since I'd like to be able to have children, but still fact-
    but apparently even believing that genders exist is offensive to some. I don't even...

Maybe the person was just "special" or something?
    I don't know...
    • Like x 1
  4. Lemon Lass New Player

No that's not it. It's telling someone that they are not a woman because they can't get pregnant. That's the same as telling a woman who is post menopause and /or has had ovarian surgery that they are not a woman they cant give birth but I'm a two spirit transgender woman. I have some gender fluid qualities about me.
    • Like x 1
  5. Coulromaniac Dedicated Player

Awww, m'kay. Guess the person in question was just hypersensitive or crazy or...something.

Naw, my sister hasn't even gone through menopause yet, she had her tubes tied, she can't have children but she still a woman.
    My friend Harley (Glenn not Quinn, lol) is also infertile, and she is a woman.

Likewise, so are you! :D too bad photobucket messed up. Seeing the transition would have been interesting.

I'd always wanted to be a woman myself, but I had sorta given up years ago...
    I think since then I've become more comfortable in my own skin, simply accepting myself as man who feels like a "gurl"
    but still, I'm considering maybe one day transitioning myself. Very uncertain about it...

For what it's worth, I NEVER would have known you once had a male body, so whatever doctors and such made that happen-
    three million thumbs up!
  6. Lemon Lass New Player

lol no the doctors have only given me estrogen, then a anti Androgen. I just started taking natural progesterone yesterday. Been 11 months on hrt/weight loss. I won't have any surgeries at least one year from now.
    • Like x 1
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

See? That just goes to show, that your body just needed a gentle 'nudge' in the right direction :D
    • Like x 1
  8. Coulromaniac Dedicated Player

Wait- so you look that far along with just hormones?
    Your final goal is to have the body of a woman, right?
    You're male to female? and you're preop?!

The power of hormones- is potent!
    [IMG]
  9. Coulromaniac Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    The real feast begins when the food becomes unwanted leftovers.

[IMG]
    and this is only the first course! Muahahaha!
    • Like x 2
  10. Coulromaniac Dedicated Player

lol, I can feel my elastic pants tearing already!
  11. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

[IMG]

On a side note, I took the hair off now.
    • Like x 2
  12. Coulromaniac Dedicated Player

So sweet :D
  13. bagofboom Committed Player

This is an old pick of me....
    :cool:
    This is me at an angrier time in my life....
    :mad:
    I had a bout with drugs and alcohol for awhile and looked like this a lot....
    :confused:
    I got married and had kids here....
    :D
    Now I'm just this guy, plain and simple....
    :)

(Sorry, I have no idea how to upload pics hereo_O )

Long Live DCUO!!
    • Like x 2
  14. Coulromaniac Dedicated Player

You don't upload them here, you upload them elsewhere, then you copy the image url and paste it into the "insert/edit image" button, which is at the top menu, next to the fonts and emoticons and what not. Hope this helps. ;)
  15. bagofboom Committed Player

I was unaware that you were fluent in Latin! Quid pro Quo, venatus ludio ludius, etc etc. I'm computer illiterate, I suffer strongly from tech envy even from my kids. Went to a parent teacher conference for my 9 year old and she showed my her school laptop and the stuff they do and I thought she had been possessed by the spirit of Steve Jobs. She was like Matthew Broderick in War Games and I, sadly, couldn't keep up.
    It's all I can do to get my tablet/laptop to work properly let alone know what a (an?) "url" is or where to put it!? Yes, I'm one of those guys, surrounded by tech that I use daily but if it were to rise up and decide to take over the planet I'd have no recourse but to just surrender and do its bidding. I blame my parents for making me read books and play sports and go outside often. You may think I'm being facetious but I honestly wish they'd allowed me to be a bit of a nerd and purchased a computer over my football cleats and basketball shoes.
    Maybe then could I get a picture of my old(ish) bearded self on here. But alas, at this point it's not meant to be, ill continue to wrestle with buttons and gizmos and gadgets until someday they (the people NOT confounded with such things) make a beam of energy that shoots directly in my head and gives me advanced knowledge of all things tech-y (not a real word I assume). Until then..... here's me...... :).
    Diatribe (towards tech not you personally) over.

Long Live DCUO!!
    • Like x 1
  16. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Like Matthew Broderick in war games
  17. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  18. Malachyte Devoted Player

[IMG]

New home with the family....though missing my other daughter...lol
    • Like x 3
  19. montazumas revenge Devoted Player