Letter from the Executive Creative Director

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Spytle, Oct 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valsmurf Loyal Player

Congratulations Sptyle! I'm sure Aquaman will thrive in San Diego ;)

I'm also incredibly happy for SJ, promoting her is the only logical and fair thing to do. As much as I wish all companies were logical and fair, it's still unfortunately not commonplace especially in my country. Props to Daybreak and a "uuuuge" congratulatory hug to SJ. and Jens. I couldn't be happier for them
    • Like x 1
  2. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Congratulations!

Now down to the key question: when can we look forward to our next rock-kicking video?
    • Like x 1
  3. bagofboom Committed Player

Grats good sir!
    So I'm going to assume this letter I received from DayBreak Games promoting ME to Executive Director is some kind of sick joke!? I was already packed. My wife is gonna be pissed!
    Oh well, the better man got the job.....(I guess);) Stay in touch with us.
    Long Live DCUO!!
  4. PhantomBulletPT Well-Known Player

Spytle, I have no idea of who you are but congratulations for the promotion !
  5. LittleToys New Player

I can wish you the best of times ahead and prey we will still be comparable as time going on. I have looked into buying a new computer but limited budget makes it hard to know what to buy.
  6. Lionxoft Committed Player

I'm sure the decision is above your paygrade but please push towards keeping DCUO servers up as long as possible.
  7. Willpower Level 30

Congrats, I thought you must have gotten promoted when I saw Mepps instead of you talking about the Flash Museum Burglary.
  8. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Congrats Spytle! And thank you also for all who work on daybreak! You all do a great job at making a great game. I'm looking forward how the game will evolve and get even better.
  9. Wratts New Player

Congratulations on the promotion! Please, I love DCUO so, focus on getting H1Z1, EverQuest Next, and Landmark all to true 'release' quality before opening up yet another new project.

Daybreak has made a lot of commitments to the community, and taken quite a bit of money in the case of H1Z1 and Landmark, but doesn't seem to be focusing on delivery.
  10. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

Hey Spytle,

Congratulations. I'm happy for your promotion.

This new role will take a lot of your time with DCUO since you'll have now a bunch of other stuff to do with the other games, for that we'll miss you bro.

SJ,

We've seen your work. You are an awesome professional and with this new role, we know that you'll take DCUO to new and better horizons.

Thanks for a great game and let see what the future await us in the Nexus of Daybreak. I hope this doesn't create a Paradox.

Well, I got a call from Star Labs, seems like The Flash needs my help.

See you around.
  11. Lantern Flash Committed Player

Honestly, congrats on this personal accomplishment.

BUT.

HONESTLY.

Please don't get anywhere near EQNext.
  12. DJM GAMING Level 30

Gonna miss the Spytle & Mepps funny moments. Congratulations again Spytle!! When one door closes, another one opens. You've come a long way and this promotion is well deserved
  13. Pults Loyal Player

Come back to live stream, pls
  14. X ATmosFeaR New Player

Awesome news. Congrats Spytle and wishing you more and more success.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.