Pvp is Senseless

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by WнуѕOѕєяιoυ5, Aug 27, 2015.

1. WнуѕOѕєяιoυ5 Well-Known Player

Because where is the sense? i don't see it...
    Kayo-ing ppl in arena/duels shows how pvp is left behind
    I can not even call this ''Pvp'' anymore, Pvp iooks much different
    The worst thing is that the Devs are aware of this and they accept this, how they can?

No comment...

• Like x 2
  2. WнуѕOѕєяιoυ5 Well-Known Player

yet a little and ppl will need duel in pve gear...
  3. DulcesS Well-Known Player

They don't care because PvP doesn't produce money, so is left behind. Don't even bother with it, during months so many people have been creating posts about the heavy amount of things that PvP needs, and here we're today. Nothing changed.

Forgot to mention: One thing did change, HL Lightweight was fixed after months, I give them that.
  4. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Yea but at the same time they managed to buff up Hl combos making it even more broken.
    • Like x 2
  5. CollKev Well-Known Player

Pvp is now all about oneshot. Who ever successfully lands a good hit wins. You either one shot or get 1shotted. I cant even fight a dw user without panicking about being 1 shotted and then lose focus.
    • Like x 1
  6. lukelucky Devoted Player

wrong. its a touchy issue. being discussed and a plans in da works bassed off mepps coments during da blue immunity removal discussion. what and how long?
  7. WнуѕOѕєяιoυ5 Well-Known Player

Pvp is a ''part'' of this game, a broken part... can't be like that the devs don't want to fix pvp because is unprofitable... where is the balance? Pve ahead Pvp like about two years... if the devs don't want trouble their 3 letters about Pvp they just simply throw it from this game and make it playable as Pve only simple. This is like drag behind a corpse...
    • Like x 4
  8. blackdessert Active Player

That made me chuckle. Sad but true, friend. Sad but true.
  9. DulcesS Well-Known Player

Yeah that's right.
  10. ThumbsWhale New Player

*Digging in my fairy tale imagination* What if they separated the two factions into two separate games? DCUO(For Pve) and DCUCO (DC Unvierse Competetive Online) Haha... at this point I'm just pulling things out my rear, but it would be amazing if that happened... more focus towards each individual faction, and more focus to my love PvP. But again just using my imagination.
    • Like x 1
  11. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Easy.
    PvP is dead. And they can finally booted out the game so it can be PvE only.
    And if you care remotely about PvP you are either a glitch in the program or someone who should be somewhere else.
    • Like x 1
  12. darkscarletx Loyal Player

This is kinda sad. This is dc, heroes vs villains. It is the core of game. At least we have duels.
    And well I can pvp like 1 or 2 time a day. It can be fun sometimes but not all the time. I prefer duels, even against opposite faction.
    • Like x 1
  13. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

It is sad.
    I loved PvP. there used to be faction wars. Omg it was so fun.
    now it's... :(
    • Like x 4
  14. darkscarletx Loyal Player

I never was in a faction wars, guess I started dcuo when it disappeared. But I saw in youtube all the heroes and villains fighting each other. Looked really fun.
    • Like x 1
  15. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

It was. Too bad no one even does open world much anymore
    • Like x 1
  16. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

17. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

I just play Legends now. It's pretty good. Definitely not a one-bang race.
    It seems to play a bit smoother these days as well. I'm not having as many issues with countering not working correctly or immunities being wonky.
  18. ApacheTribe Well-Known Player

..that is until you run into a OP catwoman user. Ouch :mad:
    • Like x 1
  19. WнуѕOѕєяιoυ5 Well-Known Player

Legends are no different. The Dmg is simply crazy in pvp.

e.g

(Shield) 4.3k as Wonder woman
    (Dual wield) 3.6k as Nightwing

It's way too much.:p
  20. WнуѕOѕєяιoυ5 Well-Known Player

Somehow effects not seen....

In duel using (shield,ma or dual wields) can do more than 40k in (full pvp set). In full pve set 80k or better.
    I just have 27k hp in pvp gear...