Seasonal ruined

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Veritech, Jun 25, 2015.

1. akaivy Dedicated Player

Thanks, Mepps, et. al.

I haven't had the chance to run it yet, but now may be I can do something besides the seasonal tonight when I get on. Tuesday I was on from 8pm to 12pm and only got to run it with 3 of my 5 characters (all healers). Tried with my low level troll and spent well over an hour trying to find a group that could get through it, and never did. One group I joined had been in there 104 minutes! I turned around and left that group. My puny troll was not going to help them out.

I didn't even attempt it with my tank, even though she's 104.

If I'm going to spend over an hour of my time trying to get a character through something, it's not going to be a seasonal.
  2. VariableFire Loyal Player

No. You'd think between the two of them though that their powers (and they were using them) would attract all the ads, particularly since the room is so small.
  3. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Now about the mutineer that thinks he is a healer,
    blasted him to half , his bar started going up again, I was like wtf? In my shocked state 2 others blasted him, bar went down, then up then down, finally killing him
  4. Veritech Loyal Player

That's my next thread!

Honestly though I knew if I wrote a catchy title and ridiculous OP, people might actually admit devs got something right and many have said thanks.

This whole thread has been tongue in cheek. It's true I enjoyed the harder version, but it's only a seasonal.
  5. Craven Green Loyal Player

you would think that but as you clearly witnessed YOU SIR ARE WRONG but it was your first rookie mistake believing that people know what they are doing. Don't worry I made that mistake a couple of times too.
  6. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Thanks as lot for making that absolutely clear, Mepps! :)
    • Like x 1
  7. TrueGODofMarvel New Player

We had one years ago when the bombs were taken out of the vault....
    • Like x 2
  8. VariableFire Loyal Player

It's not about knowing what they're doing. Even by accident they should've pulled the ads to them. In such an enclosed space throwing powers around they should've been taunting the entire room. Frankly, it should take more effort to not aggro the mass of ads than to aggro them.

And you're not funny.
  9. BumblingB I got better.

No joke here, I hate those bombs. lol I was farming tickets and one exploded next to me knocking me out of the animation, wasting a ticket. lol
    • Like x 1
  10. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

It's better this way.
  11. Craven Green Loyal Player

i am so very funny as are you. I saw a guy switch to tank stance, tell us he didn't know how to tank then proceeded to run around the room hitting the cogs and ignore Aquaman and the adds. I am not trying to annoy you but clearly I am so I will just say that you underestimate the ineptitude of some of the players and have a nice day.
  12. VariableFire Loyal Player

No, you're not funny at all. Sound too much like the people who thought the original version of the Summer Alert was perfect.

These two tanks were throwing powers everywhere. They were hitting about half the room. It takes effort to not taunt the ads in this scenario. Ineptitude does not cover this.
  13. the solowing Unwavering Player

[IMG]

I ran the seasonal before it was hotfixxed with darksyrup (thats what i call him) it was a joke even with all those adds
    • Like x 2
  14. Craven Green Loyal Player

I am one of those people that thought the seasonal was fine but have no issue with them making it easier for the masses. I paid attention, learned what to do and perish the thought took a balanced group into the seasonal and it was easily beatable.
    I have 8 toons to run this and will have to pug with some of them so faster is better for me so I waste less time but from what you are saying it seems like these 2 tanks were purposely ruining your run.
  15. Swiftduck Loyal Player

basically what Mepps said.

I'm not looking for a challenge. I just want to get in, get out, grab my bathing suit and hit the beaches.

If i want a challenge to obtain styles, I'll do survival mode.
    • Like x 1
  16. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

Can we get the open world boarders spawn rate increased. It took me 20 mins to finish the open world part done last night
    • Like x 1
  17. kAiSeR007 Dedicated Player

But the point of stats clamping is to make it reasonable to everybody by adjusting stats, not a joke for even low levels.
    • Like x 1
  18. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

The mutineer healed himself?
  19. BluePlusYellow Well-Known Player

said it perfectly seasonal items up for you at level 10 and ocean master could fart and kill low levels. Seasonal was meant for EVERYBODY. Get it through your thick skulls
  20. ThatGuyLee Committed Player

It's the god damn seasonal. Cmon!! This is seriously the most ridiculous complaint I've ever seen