Felonious - USPS (USPC Soon Too) Villains

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by thirty six, Feb 21, 2015.

1. thirty six Loyal Player

Tsk tsk, Necro, bumping others and forgetting about us!
    • Like x 2
  2. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Sooooorrrrrrryyyy, but I gotta leave you something to do ;D
    • Like x 1
  3. thirty six Loyal Player

Join Felonious - Where you won't go a day without hearing "that's what she said" or reading TWSS

Side bar - Necro, pwease put this in GroupMe for me! :D

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Done! I feel lost if I don't get a TWSS at least twice a week.
    • Like x 1
  5. thirty six Loyal Player

Felonious is recruiting. If you have a mic and need a league, come on in!
  6. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Holy crap, just discovered I have far too much 102 gear on. No wonder my vit is so sad. Who's down for some HH tonight?? Or ngn...a lot :D Or anything! I just need marks lol!

Join Felonious and we can gear up together :)
    • Like x 1
  7. thirty six Loyal Player

Just here waiting for the server to come back up like a bawse
    • Like x 1
  8. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Got my troll to 124, only 2 pieces of 102 left finally. Thanks for the help guys :D
  9. Pack_Mane Well-Known Player

Shade shall I prepare a table for you at Club 126
    • Like x 2
  10. thirty six Loyal Player

So like, yeah, we are recruiting. Umm. Join. Or don't. At least consider it. No pressure though.
    • Like x 1
  11. The Anxient Loyal Player

Never become a motivational speaker
    • Like x 3
  12. C0untZ3Ro New Player

Do you have many Aussies in the League?
  13. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

We don't but we do have a few on at various points throughout the day. When do you usually get to play?
  14. C0untZ3Ro New Player

GMT +10 as of the posting of this reply it is my 5pm. BTW I'm also on PC not PS
  15. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Awww, until the big integration someday, we are only ps :( We hope you keep us in mind for the server merge
  16. thirty six Loyal Player

Hey Count! With you being on PC, not PS, we will have to wait for the server merge, but I would like to get together with you then and see if you think we're a good fit for you. If you are interested, you can join us on our chat app now, and on our website, if you'd like, to start to get to know us. Just let me know if you're interested.
  17. thirty six Loyal Player

Me when someone creeps over into my corner in a raid when I'm killin' stuff

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Join Felonious, where you can play with the Steve Martin of forum bans. And other wicked awesome people. You know, when we can log in properly again :/
  19. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Are you in a league that used to be awesome and then everyone left for Destiny, or FF or the dreaded ESO? We have great people online everyday that will run literally anything you ask for. But the best part about this league isn't the stuff we run, it's who we run with. I never feel left out because even when we can't all run together, we stick to our league chat. On the rare occasion I'm having a bad day, these guys can snap me out of it so fast I forget why I was pissy in the first place. If you need a new home on the USPS villain server, give Felonious a try. You won't regret it.
    • Like x 4
  20. thirty six Loyal Player